- I prefer to use this product as a blush rather than a bronzer and it looks beautiful! Adds colour and glow to my complexion without looking overly glittery.
I love it.
- I absolutely love summertime. It is my new go to I am so glad I found this makeup line. I can't wait to purchase the other two colors.
- Love the Summertime, subtly sun touched doesn't seem to be dark enough, seems like you can't get enough on the brush
- Got it in my ipsy bag and was impressed! I use it all the time.
- I am not a makeup person. I was convinced to join Ipsy and the summer shade bronzer was included several months ago. I cannot live with out it now! So easy, just brush on cheekbones, forehead, nose and chin and DONE. Flawless, light coverage on my pale skin. Hooked for life.
- I received this in an Ipsy bag and I love it! Perfect color.
- Im using Subtly suntouched and it's so beautiful. Makes my skin just glow! i will forever buy this, in face in about it hit pan.. I cant wait!!
Loved it until...
- I like this product, but once I started using it I noticed that I started breaking out on both sides of my cheek. I checked the ingredients and saw that talc is the first on the list. Im assuming this must be causing me to break out. I do have sensitive skin, but never had breakouts or acne. Because of this, I have stopped using this product.
- this is my favorite winter time bronze. It's incredibly gorgeous on my fair skin. Gives it a lovely glow.... I'll even using it as a tint of a contour in the summer
- I recieved this bronzer in my IPSY bag. I was skeptical about trying it as I have tried bronzers in the past they have been orange looking or just too dark . I have the color summertime and It is just simply the best. Not too dark, not orange. I love it! If you want darker, appy more. Just awesome!!!
What it is formulated to do:
This deluxe bronzing powder gives your complexion the warmth and luminosity of naturally sunkissed skin. Hydrating, silky-smooth & long-wearing, it also protects against free radicals. Kabuki brush included.
Beneficial ingredients and what they do:
- Mica provides dense natural pigment
- Vitamin E protects the skin
|Has a video||Yes|
Use included kabuki to sweep bronzer where you would naturally tan – cheekbones, forehead, chin & bridge of nose.
Talc, Mica, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Polybutene, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Tocopheryl Acetate, Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).
10.21g / 0.36oz
Ingredients are subject to change. For the most complete and up-to-date list of ingredients, refer to the product packaging.