- I tried this bronzer from Ipsy, and it is STUNNING! So natural and subtle, doesn't leave you glittery or appearing "dirty" as some bronzers do. Very youthful.
- I got my first Pixi bronzer in the ipsy bag. I fell in love with it right away. I am naturally very pale, so needless to say I could use some color that looked natural :) I would absolutely recommend it.
beautiful color but...
- I received the shade Summertime in an ipsy bag awhile back and fell in love with the color after first swatch but unfortunately after wearing it I decided that it looked too muddy on my skin complexion. I have a very light complexion with pink undertones so it just didn't go well. This would look amazing on someone with a darker complexion.
Great natural bronzer
- I purchased the shade "subtly suntouched", which is a light tan. I have fair skin and this shade makes a great natural looking contour and bronzer. No crazy shimmer and no orange tones here, ladies. This bronzer gives me a believable bronzy glow. The product is also generously sized, so you won't run out for a while. The included kabuki is high quality and very soft. I actually use it in my makeup bag for touch ups.
best bronzer EVER!
- i love this bronzer and I usually hate bronzer! i am not a bronzer person , neither am I a fan of it and never have been until I received this in my ipsy bag!
- this bronzer is beautiful and just warms your complexion while giving it a beautiful glow!
- this bronzer is amazing and makes your face have a gorgeous overall glow! just warms the complexion so well and definitely will keep using!
- this bronzer is perfect- it gives you that perfect glow, comes with a useable and perfect brush, and is the perfect size! definitely will be using in my everyday makeup!
- I have this in subtly suntouched, and it's perfect! The color is really weird for a bronzed but it looks great on your skin. Also, it is a little shimmery, which I usually really hate, but the particles are really small and it's subtle enough to wear everyday. I use it on top of my h2o skin tint!
My skin glows!
- Gives you face an all over glow and is a beautiful on, just if you have really oily skin, like me, this product is not for you. It is very shimmery, but overall wonderful product!
What it is formulated to do:
This deluxe bronzing powder gives your complexion the warmth and luminosity of naturally sunkissed skin. Hydrating, silky-smooth & long-wearing, it also protects against free radicals. Kabuki brush included.
Beneficial ingredients and what they do:
- Mica provides dense natural pigment
- Vitamin E protects the skin
|Has a video||Yes|
Use included kabuki to sweep bronzer where you would naturally tan – cheekbones, forehead, chin & bridge of nose.
Mica, Magnesium Stearate, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Dimethicone, Polybutene, Isopropyl Myristate, Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Phenoxyethanol, Tocopheryl Acetate. [+/- Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77499, CI 77492, CI 77491)]. 10.21g / 0.36oz
Ingredients are subject to change. For the most complete and up-to-date list of ingredients, refer to the product packaging.