Another Great Product From Pixi
I am an avid Pixi consumer and love each and every product. This one's no exception. It comes in a small tube and gets rid of my always-red chin. I apply my foundation afterward and like magic, the redness is gone!
And don't you just love Pixi's light-green packaging? So fresh looking!
- I have very fair skin. But in the Winter months of Ohio, I develope a pinky appearance on my cheeks, nose and chin that I dislike. I bought this primer and use it on those areas, and my Pixi Poreless Flawless primer on the rest of my face. This primer does eliminate the pink! Its fabulous! Smooth finish and matte. Greatly recommend!
- wonderful primer to eliminate any redness, creates a clean and fresh face! gets rid of all discoloration so skin tone is all an even color
deletes all redness!
- this primer deletes any redness you have and makes your face look flawless and fresh! definitely a must for anyone with redness!
works well to reduce redness!
- this is a wonderful primer if you have a lot of redness, otherwise it will give you a green cast, not very showable though! It works fabulous and helps makeup stay all day!
- I use both the flawless and powerless primer and this one and I absolutely love this one! I use it on my really red cheeks to cancel out the color and it does a fantastic job!
- This is the only product from Pixi I haven't loved. The green hue failed to do much of anything for my redness, and otherwise performed similarly to any other primer at this price point. Upside: didn't break me out.
A good primer!
- I have mild rosacea so I'm always looking for something that won't irritate skin. This primer goes on smooth & makes my skin feel velvety. I don't think it covers the redness very well but I may be using it wrong. It does help my makeup to stay on longer & it doesn't irritate my skin. I will continue to buy this unless I find something that actually covers the redness.
- I have light redness on my cheeks and nose and chin, this primer COMPLETELY gets rid of it, and leaves my skin oh so velvety soft. Love this primer RECCOMENDED.
What it is formulated to do:
This nourishing primer works hard to keep skin looking perfect & provides a neutral, colour-corrected canvas for makeup application. The green tint immediately blends into skin to cancel out redness and leaves behind an airbrush-effect finish. Lightweight, aloe vera infused formula calms & soothes over-reactive complexions.
Beneficial ingredients and what they do:
- Aloe vera soothes and heals stressed skin
- Vitamin A is a powerful antioxidant
- Vitamin E protects the skin
|Has a video||No|
Aqua (Water), Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone, Isododecane, Hydrogenated Didecene, Tribehenin, Titanium Dioxide, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Glycerin, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Phenoxyethanol, Tropolone, Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil (Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil), Sodium Dehydroacetate, Silica, Isopropyl Myristate, Disodium EDTA, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Glycine Soja Oil (Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil), Retinyl Palmitate, Methicone, Carthamus Tinctorius Seed Oil (Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil), Linoleic Acid, Tocopheryl Acetate, Tocopherol. [+/-Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Chromium Oxide Greens (CI 77288), Iron Oxide (CI 77492)]
Ingredients are subject to change. For the most complete and up-to-date list of ingredients, refer to the product packaging.