- So nourishing. Buildable color. Love them!
- These provide great nourishment and color! I bought the Honey Nector and Natural Rose shades. They are both darker than I expected but the Honey Nector is about the color of my lips so I love it and the Natural Rose has good depth for Autumn but it is quite darker, deeper than the Pink swatch on here.
- I have this lip balm in two colors and plan on getting more. The hydration this balm provided is one of the best and the colors are perfect. They are long lasting and smoothing. I like that I now have bright colors that I feel comfortable wearing.
Love this Balm!
- I love this lip balm because it has Shea butter and moisturizes my lips. It has good color and the color stays throughout your day. Great balm at a low price!
My every day go to
- First let me just say I am a lip balm/gloss addict, and this is one of the best ones I've ever tried. I bought mine in the store, I got the honey nectar one. I really love it, it's like my lip color but better, makes my lips look perfect and still natural. It keeps my lips better conditioned than a regular lip balm too! I was going to get the raspberry or the rose one too, but after going to the store and trying a sample on my hand, I thought it was too much color for me. I am really wanting to get some more shades though when I get up the guts to wear something brighter. For now I'm happy with this one and wear it every single day.
- I own 4 of the Shea Butter Lip Balms. I have coral crush, ripe raspberry, honey nectar and comfort clear. Comfort clear is my new holy grail lip balm. I use it every night and wake up with baby soft lips. The tinted lip Balms pack a good amount of pigmentation and feel nice on the lips. All around great lip products!
- I love the texture and feel of these lip balms. I have the honey nectar and it is a lovely neutral. I also have the natural rose and it is more highly pigmented than I expected however with a blot and some gloss it comes up light enough for me to use considering my pale complexion. As long as you are prepared for more color than a balm or gloss you will love these.
- very moisturizing, goes on smooth & makes our lip feel so hydrated. packaging is so cute & love to pull it out of my purse to apply this in public!
love, love, love
- I loved the Shea butter lip balm in the transparent color. I had to order a 2nd one so I can have one at work as well as home. I thinkI l love the smell/taste as well as how smooth it goes on and makes my lips feel so great.
The Only Balm You Need
- Like my title said, this will be the only balm you need, I bought based on the reviews, everyone kept suggestion Honey Nectar so I went with that shade, its a perfect natural shade, gives your lips a soft feeling with out being sticky like I find some over balm's can give you, I just purchase Coral Crush for a pop of colour for the summer nights, can't wait to get it!
What it is formulated to do:
Awaken lips with this super-nourishing balm. The unique formula is rich but lightweight and gives a gorgeous wash of colour to lips – it’s the perfect pick-me-up anytime! Packed full of beneficial ingredients, this balm soothes lips immediately & nourishes them long term.
Beneficial ingredients and what they do:
Shea butter nourishes the skin
Vitamin E protects the skin
|How to||Smooth onto lips, layering for more colour intensity.|
|Has a video||No|
Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Polybutene, Ozokerite, Octyldodecanol, Beeswax, Trihydroxystearin, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-di-t-butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Phenoxyethanol, Vanillin. [+/- Mica (CI 77019), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77492, CI 77491, CI 77499), Red 6 (CI 15850), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140), Red 28 Lake (CI 45410), Red 30 Lake (CI 73360), Red 7 Lake (CI 15850)].
Ingredients are subject to change. For the most complete and up-to-date list of ingredients, refer to the product packaging.