- I adore this lip balm - it works wonderfully while also providing great color.
Love the Clear
The aroma.... the glide.... the smoothness of lips! This shea butter lip balm boasts a well earned good reputation despite its price tag.
I bought the Comfort Clear and Honey Nectar. I love the CCr but not the HN. It looks like I just prefer a nude lip balm! The HN is ok, but I only wear it when going out, which is not often. BUT the CC I wear every night right before bed! It leaves my lips soft and smooth even after tossing and turning 9 hours.
Pigmented and moisturising - amazing!
I have the colour Honey Nectar and it's a beautiful, natural my-lips-but-better kind of colour. Having tried a lot of tinted lip balms by various brands, I've finally found a favourite; this is more pigmented than your average tinted balm, and also more moisturising and longer-lasting.
Most balms last 30 mins at most on me (I know, it sucks) but this gives me an hour or so.
Also, it smells yummy! I'm honestly wowed by this product, and it now goes everywhere with me!
Natural Rose is fantastic!
- I have both Natural Rose and Ripe Raspberry and I can't get enough. I work in a somewhat conservative environment, so Natural Rose is perfect for everyday. I love the Raspberry for a more fun, bright lip. One swipe is great for work, but I can put on a little more for more color. Very versatile and my boyfriend definitely prefers these lip balms to lipstick! Always a plus.
Great tinted balm
- I purchased the shade "natural rose", which is a highly pigmented dusty rose color. Really lovely, hydrating balm. Great for on-the-go!
Love natural rose!
- I just got natural rose today and love it! so beautiful and looks wonderful on, the perfect rose color that is very natural as well
Love natural rose!
- i really love these lip balms, especially natural rose! such a beautiful and natural rose shade, juts like the name!
I love this product!
- this looks amazing in pixi pink and is a definite must have product for all girls of all ages!
Ripe Raspberry is gorgeous!
- the balm, ripe raspberry is absolutely gorgeous! i love to wear this tinted lip balm on a daily basis and love the way it looks on!
Comfort Clear is a wonderful Balm!
- I am too young to wear makeup, but still love this lip balm! it is so hydrating and moisturizing and prevents me from getting chapped lips!
What it is formulated to do:
Awaken lips with this super-nourishing balm. The unique formula is rich but lightweight and gives a gorgeous wash of colour to lips – it’s the perfect pick-me-up anytime! Packed full of beneficial ingredients, this balm soothes lips immediately & nourishes them long term.
Beneficial ingredients and what they do:
Shea butter nourishes the skin
Vitamin E protects the skin
|How to||Smooth onto lips, layering for more colour intensity.|
|Has a video||No|
Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Polybutene, Ozokerite, Octyldodecanol, Beeswax, Trihydroxystearin, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-di-t-butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Phenoxyethanol, Vanillin. [+/- Mica (CI 77019), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77492, CI 77491, CI 77499), Red 6 (CI 15850), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140), Red 28 Lake (CI 45410), Red 30 Lake (CI 73360), Red 7 Lake (CI 15850)].
Ingredients are subject to change. For the most complete and up-to-date list of ingredients, refer to the product packaging.