- Dipped my toe in the water with the Sweet Peach ... was initially put off by the colour when I opened it (ordered on line) but then tried it on! It's not too peachy (I'm pale skinned, freckles and dark hair) but just enough colour to look like a lipstick. Like the feel of it, very moisturising, and it does actually stay. Loved it so much I ended up buying Pixi Pink and Natural Rose (which has now become my go-to colour!). Pixi Pink gives a great pop of colour but can be played down if you want - don't be scared of the pink!!!
- Buttery soft and smooth. Pigmented for a balm. Love the aoft vanilla scent and easy packaging.
- Moisturises well even at first few tries. And surprisingly the sweet peach looks fab on brown skin.
- Moisturises well even at first few tries. And surprisingly the sweet pea looks fab on brown skin.
my go to for quick color
- bought several of these to keep in my makeup bag, needless to say, my daughter commandeered them all. i was able to save NATURAL ROSE, and it's my go to lip balm for a hint of color. works with every skin tone.
- I purchased this in Natural Rose, and that provides just a bit more color to my lips. This balm is wonderful at keeping my lips moist in the winter! I highly recommend this product.
- These are really so good. I prefer the more natural colors. The brighter ones are certainly pigmented so if that's not what you're going for you won't like them. Honey Nectar and Natural Rose are PERFECT for everyday.
- Great lip balm and lovely sheer colour. Fab to use during cold weather to keep my lips hydrated
- I tried this product from the testers available at target, and I had to buy it. Great price, smooth, gives the lips some color, and comfortable to wear on the lips.
- I have bought 4 tubes of the Natural Rose so far. I use it everyday for a natural look and then do multiple layers when I go out at night. It is an amazing product and I wish it was available in more Targets and stores.
What it is formulated to do:
Awaken lips with this super-nourishing balm. The unique formula is rich but lightweight and gives a gorgeous wash of colour to lips – it’s the perfect pick-me-up anytime! Packed full of beneficial ingredients, this balm soothes lips immediately & nourishes them long term.
Beneficial ingredients and what they do:
Shea butter nourishes the skin
Vitamin E protects the skin
|Has a video||No|
Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Polybutene, Ozokerite, Octyldodecanol, Beeswax, Trihydroxystearin, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-di-t-butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Phenoxyethanol, Vanillin. [+/- Mica (CI 77019), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77492, CI 77491, CI 77499), Red 6 (CI 15850), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140), Red 28 Lake (CI 45410), Red 30 Lake (CI 73360), Red 7 Lake (CI 15850)].
Ingredients are subject to change. For the most complete and up-to-date list of ingredients, refer to the product packaging.
4 g / 0.141 oz