- This is nice lipgloss. It doesn't really plump up my lips but it's nice to use on top of other lip products or on it's own. And, as with all Pixi products, the packaging is lovely.
- This is a good product, has a pleasant smell and makes my lips look nice and glossy. I don't particularly care for the thick and somewhat sticky consistency but I feel like the product is pretty much what you would expect from a nice quality lip plumper. I have fairly full lips naturally so I don't particularly benefit from a product such as this.
- I'm not big on lip products, but I decided to try this because I wanted something that would "jazz up" my lips without adding unnatural color. I honestly didn't know that "plumping" gloss was even a thing and really just wanted some shine. When I tried it, though, there was definitely a pleasing tingle, and then all of a sudden...my lips looked bigger. I mean, significantly bigger (not to the point of being weird or anything). I don't know if it was an optical illusion from all the shine, or if something really does happen to your lips, but wow! My only complaint is that it is sticky, but I suppose that's the nature of lip gloss in a way.
It does plump but...
- I love the packing and look of this product. It actually tastes good and does plump your lips. My problem is that I feel it wears off pretty quickly. It's great while it lasts I just have to apply it more often than I would like.
- I love the color and the tingling mintiness of this gloss but I got no lip plumping from this. Also, I was very disappointed with the amount of product in the tube. When I removed the lip wand there was less than half of product in tube.
- I love the minty cooling sensation that this provides my lips. I can layer it on top of any lipstick for a nice shine. I also like the fact that this is not too sticky nor too thin. I didn't notice much plumping action on my lips but I love the gloss overall.
- This is a smooth gloss but there is no plumping whats so ever. I have been getting lip injections for years now and like to use a good plumper gloss as well. I also am very dissapointed with the amount of product in the tube. I took one swipe and you can already see the container showing through. I love pixi glow tonic and eyeliners but this is a waste of money. I would love to return this for a refund if I could
- I love lip products, always on the search for new and better. Love this one, beautiful color and beautiful pout!
- This is one of my favorites for a lipgloss. It plumps up my lips great and the color is gorgeous!
I'm loving the Liplift!
- Perfect slight pink color. It feels amazing. Awesome tingle feel.
What it is formulated to do:
Volume-maximizing lip treatment with a cooling sensation and glossy finish. Peptides hydrate, firm and plump. Added aloe heals, jojoba moisturizes and chamomile soothes. Fresh mint flavour.
|Has a video||No|
Wear solo, as a plumping pre-treatment for lip colour, or on top of any lip look for a lacquered effect.
Dilinoleic Acid/Propanediol Copolymer, Triisostearoyl Polyglyceryl-3 Dimer Dilinoleate, Diisostearyl Dimer Dilinoleate, Octyldodecanol, Dipalmitoyl Hydroxyproline, Cetearyl Ethylhexanoate, Fragrance, Menthol, Caprylyl Glycol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Benzotriazolyl Dodecyl P-Cresol, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Sorbitan Isostearate, Linoleic Acid, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-Di-T-Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Tetrabutyl Ethylidenebisphenol, Mica (CI 77019), Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Linolenic Acid, Portulaca Pilosa Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Sucrose Cocoate, Carmine (CI 75470), Tocopherol, Palmitoyl Tripeptide-38.
Ingredients are subject to change. For the most complete and up-to-date list of ingredients, refer to the product packaging.
2.7 g / 0.09 oz