Need The Darkest Shade!
- I LOVE how well this product blends with my other makeup BUT when contemplating the darkest shade or the medium. ....PICK THE DARKEST!
Great for contouring
I bought the darkest one. It's really great for contouring and only a small amount on the brush is needed. It's just the right shade so I don't have to worry about getting it too dark & looking funny.
I'm curious about the other shades to use as an all over shine too.
Subtly Suntouched is too subtle
- The powder is nice and smooth, but it doesn't show up on my light/medium skin. I'm getting a darker bronzer in my Ipsy bag this month and am really looking forward to it because I love this product, but the color is too light.
- I just got the pixi summertime bronze in my glam bag from ipsy and I was super excited because I love all of the pixi beauty products and been wanting to try the b ronzer because I love bronzes. This color is perfect, gives me a summer glow and goes on so smoothly and does not look fake or too dark. Just a kiss of the sun! Love it
- These bronzer's give you a summer glow with out the damage that sun gives you, I have bought all three colour's and love them all, a everyday makeup must! And the brush they come with too are great bonus!
- I have after beach glow, and it suits my olive skin perfectly. Looks natural,unlike every other bronzer I've tried. I'd given up ever finding one! Will never be without this. It feels light and silky on and not too shimmery. The brush is quite good too.
- This product is a must have!!!!! Simply looking flawless bronze effect love it !!!!
- I tried this bronzer from Ipsy, and it is STUNNING! So natural and subtle, doesn't leave you glittery or appearing "dirty" as some bronzers do. Very youthful.
- I got my first Pixi bronzer in the ipsy bag. I fell in love with it right away. I am naturally very pale, so needless to say I could use some color that looked natural :) I would absolutely recommend it.
beautiful color but...
- I received the shade Summertime in an ipsy bag awhile back and fell in love with the color after first swatch but unfortunately after wearing it I decided that it looked too muddy on my skin complexion. I have a very light complexion with pink undertones so it just didn't go well. This would look amazing on someone with a darker complexion.
What it is formulated to do:
This deluxe bronzing powder gives your complexion the warmth and luminosity of naturally sunkissed skin. Hydrating, silky-smooth & long-wearing, it also protects against free radicals. Kabuki brush included.
Beneficial ingredients and what they do:
- Mica provides dense natural pigment
- Vitamin E protects the skin
|Has a video||Yes|
Use included kabuki to sweep bronzer where you would naturally tan – cheekbones, forehead, chin & bridge of nose.
Talc, Mica, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Polybutene, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Tocopheryl Acetate, Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).
10.21g / 0.36oz
Ingredients are subject to change. For the most complete and up-to-date list of ingredients, refer to the product packaging.