My skin glows!
- Gives you face an all over glow and is a beautiful on, just if you have really oily skin, like me, this product is not for you. It is very shimmery, but overall wonderful product!
Love this and I usually HATE bronzer!
- I love this subtly suntouched bronzer and I'm SO not a bronzer girl! I used it to do some contouring around my temples and cheekbones and it did that in such a subtle way because it's not super dark. It's not over the top at all. I really love this bronzer.
perfect everyday bronzer
- Subtly Suntouched is the most amazing bronzer for every season! It works so beautifully on my fair skin! I use it to contour my cheek bones as well as under my chin, neck and along the colar bone. It leaves a stunning result and the bonus kabuki makes it that much more awesome!! I will definitely be purchasing the After Beach Glow in the near future!
Great for contouring!
- Received this in my ipsy bag awhile back. I use it everyday and love it! Just ordered a new one and I'm so excited to see the kabuki brush is included!
Great for contouring!
- Received this in my ipsy bag and now its one of my favorite products! I use it everyday and will be buying a new one soon. So excited that the kabuki brush comes with it!
- I normally spend a lot of time in the sun but have stopped due to pigmentation problems. I've tried other bronzers but found they can look a bit over the top. This gave me a fab natural tan and my friends keep borrowing mine when we are getting ready now! I also love the brush that comes with it as it hasn't shed any of the bristles like some I've used in the past....
- I have this in suntouched. Great coverage and color! Looks like a nice little tan without looking fake.
Finally found myself a pale girl bronzer....
- As a pale lady, we've all been there. Wanting to try bronzer and entering a vicious cycle of having a dirty looking face to going full blown Oompa Loompa. I purchased this in After Beach Glow and can now finally understand the concept of a bronzer. It's just the right color for my complexion that it adds some healthy sun kissed glow without going full blown orange. I never cared for more brown or darker bronzers so that's why I picked this one. For me, it also doesn't take much to use, so for pale people just remember to not get too heavy handed with your brush. One or sometimes two light passes on my skin is just enough.
Best Non Orange Bronzer
- I received subtly suntouched in an ipsy bag and loved it so much that I purchased the full size. This is by far the best bronzer I have found that doesn't look orange on my light skin and it stays all day. It blends really well and is great for contouring.
Barely Shows Up
I received this (Sublty Suntouched) in my Ipsy bag a few months ago and was sooo excited to try my first Pixi product, but was terribly bummed that it didn't show up on my skin. I have light to light/medium skin tone and this stuff is almost like applying translucent powder - it doesn't really show up on my skin. Maybe I need the Summertime color rather than the one I received?
The reasons I gave this 2 stars rather than 1 is because I love that Pixi uses more natural ingredients, is cruelty-free and because it may work better with the little kabuki brush that usually comes with it.
What it is formulated to do:
This deluxe bronzing powder gives your complexion the warmth and luminosity of naturally sunkissed skin. Hydrating, silky-smooth & long-wearing, it also protects against free radicals. Kabuki brush included.
Beneficial ingredients and what they do:
- Mica provides dense natural pigment
- Vitamin E protects the skin
|Has a video||Yes|
Use included kabuki to sweep bronzer where you would naturally tan – cheekbones, forehead, chin & bridge of nose.
Mica, Magnesium Stearate, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Dimethicone, Polybutene, Isopropyl Myristate, Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Phenoxyethanol, Tocopheryl Acetate. [+/- Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77499, CI 77492, CI 77491)]. 10.21g / 0.36oz
Ingredients are subject to change. For the most complete and up-to-date list of ingredients, refer to the product packaging.