Great for contouring!
- Received this in my ipsy bag and now its one of my favorite products! I use it everyday and will be buying a new one soon. So excited that the kabuki brush comes with it!
- I normally spend a lot of time in the sun but have stopped due to pigmentation problems. I've tried other bronzers but found they can look a bit over the top. This gave me a fab natural tan and my friends keep borrowing mine when we are getting ready now! I also love the brush that comes with it as it hasn't shed any of the bristles like some I've used in the past....
- I have this in suntouched. Great coverage and color! Looks like a nice little tan without looking fake.
Finally found myself a pale girl bronzer....
- As a pale lady, we've all been there. Wanting to try bronzer and entering a vicious cycle of having a dirty looking face to going full blown Oompa Loompa. I purchased this in After Beach Glow and can now finally understand the concept of a bronzer. It's just the right color for my complexion that it adds some healthy sun kissed glow without going full blown orange. I never cared for more brown or darker bronzers so that's why I picked this one. For me, it also doesn't take much to use, so for pale people just remember to not get too heavy handed with your brush. One or sometimes two light passes on my skin is just enough.
Best Non Orange Bronzer
- I received subtly suntouched in an ipsy bag and loved it so much that I purchased the full size. This is by far the best bronzer I have found that doesn't look orange on my light skin and it stays all day. It blends really well and is great for contouring.
Barely Shows Up
I received this (Sublty Suntouched) in my Ipsy bag a few months ago and was sooo excited to try my first Pixi product, but was terribly bummed that it didn't show up on my skin. I have light to light/medium skin tone and this stuff is almost like applying translucent powder - it doesn't really show up on my skin. Maybe I need the Summertime color rather than the one I received?
The reasons I gave this 2 stars rather than 1 is because I love that Pixi uses more natural ingredients, is cruelty-free and because it may work better with the little kabuki brush that usually comes with it.
I am obsessed!
- I am another user who got a sample of this bronzer in my IPSY bag a few months back. At first glance I thought the color seemed a bit strange, but I used it once and now I cannot live without it. I have very fair skin, and the Subtly Suntouched gives my skin a great glow. It has instantly become one of my must-use daily products. It is also perfect as a blush for days when I want a really natural look with very little makeup.
- This is literally the most gorgeous bronzer for lighter skin tones I've ever come across. I got Subtly Suntouched in my Ipsy bag and used it all up already! I got it back in November. The color is so subtle and beautiful. It's so easy to build up, I have no worries packing a bit on my brush and buffing it on because it is such a soft color. It gives a beautiful, beautiful, natural glow that works year round! Thank you so much, I just placed my order for the full size.
I love it
- I got the Subtly Suntouched in my IPSY bag in Nov. I wasnt excited because the color looked way to light for my skin. But let me tell you. I LOVE it. I want to get another one since I used it DAILY to contour.
Thanks to pixi I now have a bronzer that works for me. I have a light complexion and have found it hard to find the right one. I was able to try this bronzer in my ipsy bag so happy I was able to try this one I liked it so much I bought 2.
What it is formulated to do:
This deluxe bronzing powder gives your complexion the warmth and luminosity of naturally sunkissed skin. Hydrating, silky-smooth & long-wearing, it also protects against free radicals. Kabuki brush included.
Beneficial ingredients and what they do:
- Mica provides dense natural pigment
- Vitamin E protects the skin
|Has a video||Yes|
Use included kabuki to sweep bronzer where you would naturally tan – cheekbones, forehead, chin & bridge of nose.
Mica, Magnesium Stearate, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Dimethicone, Polybutene, Isopropyl Myristate, Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Phenoxyethanol, Tocopheryl Acetate. [+/- Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77499, CI 77492, CI 77491)]. 10.21g / 0.36oz
Ingredients are subject to change. For the most complete and up-to-date list of ingredients, refer to the product packaging.