Finally found myself a pale girl bronzer....
- As a pale lady, we've all been there. Wanting to try bronzer and entering a vicious cycle of having a dirty looking face to going full blown Oompa Loompa. I purchased this in After Beach Glow and can now finally understand the concept of a bronzer. It's just the right color for my complexion that it adds some healthy sun kissed glow without going full blown orange. I never cared for more brown or darker bronzers so that's why I picked this one. For me, it also doesn't take much to use, so for pale people just remember to not get too heavy handed with your brush. One or sometimes two light passes on my skin is just enough.
Best Non Orange Bronzer
- I received subtly suntouched in an ipsy bag and loved it so much that I purchased the full size. This is by far the best bronzer I have found that doesn't look orange on my light skin and it stays all day. It blends really well and is great for contouring.
Barely Shows Up
I received this (Sublty Suntouched) in my Ipsy bag a few months ago and was sooo excited to try my first Pixi product, but was terribly bummed that it didn't show up on my skin. I have light to light/medium skin tone and this stuff is almost like applying translucent powder - it doesn't really show up on my skin. Maybe I need the Summertime color rather than the one I received?
The reasons I gave this 2 stars rather than 1 is because I love that Pixi uses more natural ingredients, is cruelty-free and because it may work better with the little kabuki brush that usually comes with it.
I am obsessed!
- I am another user who got a sample of this bronzer in my IPSY bag a few months back. At first glance I thought the color seemed a bit strange, but I used it once and now I cannot live without it. I have very fair skin, and the Subtly Suntouched gives my skin a great glow. It has instantly become one of my must-use daily products. It is also perfect as a blush for days when I want a really natural look with very little makeup.
- This is literally the most gorgeous bronzer for lighter skin tones I've ever come across. I got Subtly Suntouched in my Ipsy bag and used it all up already! I got it back in November. The color is so subtle and beautiful. It's so easy to build up, I have no worries packing a bit on my brush and buffing it on because it is such a soft color. It gives a beautiful, beautiful, natural glow that works year round! Thank you so much, I just placed my order for the full size.
I love it
- I got the Subtly Suntouched in my IPSY bag in Nov. I wasnt excited because the color looked way to light for my skin. But let me tell you. I LOVE it. I want to get another one since I used it DAILY to contour.
Thanks to pixi I now have a bronzer that works for me. I have a light complexion and have found it hard to find the right one. I was able to try this bronzer in my ipsy bag so happy I was able to try this one I liked it so much I bought 2.
By far the best bronzer ever!
- After Beach Glow is such a gorgeous color! It gives the perfect amount of bronze sunkissed glow and has a gorgeous shimmery sheen. I wear it every day and love it!
I Love Bronzer!
- I Love Bronzers! I love how this Bronzer is not too shimmery and is good enough to contour the cheeks. For my complexion, I use the Summertime to contour my face and Subtly Suntouched to highlight my eyes and t-zone. And, this product has Vitamin E, which I know other bronzers do not have this ingredient listed.
Perfect, natural glow
I have porcelain skin and have never found a bronzer to suit me until now. They all look too orange and stick out like a sore thumb.
I bought this today and could not wait to try.
It looks so natural and like I have been on holiday giving me a healthy glow, making me feel more confident.
What it is formulated to do:
This deluxe bronzing powder gives your complexion the warmth and luminosity of naturally sunkissed skin. Hydrating, silky-smooth & long-wearing, it also protects against free radicals. Kabuki brush included.
Beneficial ingredients and what they do:
- Mica provides dense natural pigment
- Vitamin E protects the skin
|Has a video||Yes|
Use included kabuki to sweep bronzer where you would naturally tan – cheekbones, forehead, chin & bridge of nose.
Mica, Magnesium Stearate, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Dimethicone, Polybutene, Isopropyl Myristate, Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Phenoxyethanol, Tocopheryl Acetate. [+/- Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77499, CI 77492, CI 77491)]. 10.21g / 0.36oz
Ingredients are subject to change. For the most complete and up-to-date list of ingredients, refer to the product packaging.