- Im using Subtly suntouched and it's so beautiful. Makes my skin just glow! i will forever buy this, in face in about it hit pan.. I cant wait!!
Loved it until...
- I like this product, but once I started using it I noticed that I started breaking out on both sides of my cheek. I checked the ingredients and saw that talc is the first on the list. Im assuming this must be causing me to break out. I do have sensitive skin, but never had breakouts or acne. Because of this, I have stopped using this product.
- this is my favorite winter time bronze. It's incredibly gorgeous on my fair skin. Gives it a lovely glow.... I'll even using it as a tint of a contour in the summer
- I recieved this bronzer in my IPSY bag. I was skeptical about trying it as I have tried bronzers in the past they have been orange looking or just too dark . I have the color summertime and It is just simply the best. Not too dark, not orange. I love it! If you want darker, appy more. Just awesome!!!
- I am 100% obsessed with this bronzer in subtly suntouched. It is the perfect shade, and the perfect coverage. I refuse to use any other bronzers.
- I tried "After Beach Glow", not having much hope of it working for me. I'm very fair/pale, and bronzers always look terrible, like I have dirt on my face. This WORKS. I receive compliments on looking rested and bright when I wear this bronzer. Please don't ever stop making it!
- Until recently, I had never used bronzer before. I tried some (different brand) at a cosmetics store, but it wound up looking fake and dirty, so I figured maybe bronzer wasn't for me. A few days later, I received some Pixi bronzer in my Ipsy bag, and oh my gosh! It gave me a natural-looking glow that was subtle but effective. I had to buy a full-sized version because I never want to be without this again. I have light skin but got the Summertime shade, since that's what my sample had been. It's the perfect sun-kissed color--definitely not too dark.
Need The Darkest Shade!
- I LOVE how well this product blends with my other makeup BUT when contemplating the darkest shade or the medium. ....PICK THE DARKEST!
Great for contouring
I bought the darkest one. It's really great for contouring and only a small amount on the brush is needed. It's just the right shade so I don't have to worry about getting it too dark & looking funny.
I'm curious about the other shades to use as an all over shine too.
Subtly Suntouched is too subtle
- The powder is nice and smooth, but it doesn't show up on my light/medium skin. I'm getting a darker bronzer in my Ipsy bag this month and am really looking forward to it because I love this product, but the color is too light.
What it is formulated to do:
This deluxe bronzing powder gives your complexion the warmth and luminosity of naturally sunkissed skin. Hydrating, silky-smooth & long-wearing, it also protects against free radicals. Kabuki brush included.
Beneficial ingredients and what they do:
- Mica provides dense natural pigment
- Vitamin E protects the skin
|Has a video||Yes|
Use included kabuki to sweep bronzer where you would naturally tan – cheekbones, forehead, chin & bridge of nose.
Talc, Mica, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Polybutene, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Tocopheryl Acetate, Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).
10.21g / 0.36oz
Ingredients are subject to change. For the most complete and up-to-date list of ingredients, refer to the product packaging.