a hickey situation
okay, i bought this concealer a few days ago, it covers super well, and it is totally mixable with a moisturizer if you are wanting a lighter coverage. However, i am very pale, so this is a tad too dark, to the point where i probably have to wait until the summer to use it.
Here's the kicker, a day later, i got a little to drink happy and ended up making out with some dude, and i fucking kid you not, any picture in your mind of the worst hickey ever, it is worse. Anyway, i had to go to work, and face the world, so, in efforts to conceal my drunk ass mistakes, i slapped this shit on and it totally concealed everything. I mean, in certain lighting, you can see glimpses of the terrible purple hue, but all in all, 10 out of 10. it stayed all day and with a little powder, there was no transfer onto my clothing. Buy this kids, you never know when you're going to hide some serious evidence.
no staying power
- While pregnant I have really dark spots around my eyes (Melasma) so I purchased this to help conceal it. It conceals it pretty well but it comes off my skin so fast. It has no staying power at all. I am very disappointed because in the description it says "super long lasting".
Covers Amazingly Well
- I have always had problems with my sinuses and they create darkness under my eyes. This Concealing Concentrate does not completely cover the darkness but it mostly does, which is huge for me. It is a little hard to get to the makeup in the small glass jar but a little bit does go a long way.
Adaptable and flawless
This concealer is indeed adaptable; it works really well under eyes (without settling into lines as much as some others) and on redness and blemishes. It's easy to blend and gives a very natural finish without looking powdery. Love it!
The wear time is about average, as it does wear off a bit during the day (after about 4-6 hours) but not bad. Also, the packaging is a bit awkward; not only is the glass jar a bit heavy for every day travel, the opening is small enough that it is difficult to get to the product without a brush.
Overall a lovely product, but better for use at home than in your makeup bag.
A work in progress
Of all the Pixi products, this is the one I am struggling with to use properly.
I cannot seem to blend it well enough to provide coverage like it suggests under my eyes. As an allergy sufferer, I have dark circles under my eyes year round. I've watched the videos and tried it numerous times.... but so far I cannot get this to conceal as well as I had hoped it would.
- This product works like miracles! I will not buy another concealer from another brand. Thank you Pixi!
- I love this concealer- it has amazing coverage and works beautifully for under eyes and for any blemishes! best concealer ever and absolutely worth investing in
awesome with correction concentrate!
- this concealer works awesome right over the correction concentrate and looks very natural and beautiful! definitely a must!
Concealing Concentrate- Adaptable Beige Does Wonders
- This concealer hides redness around the eyes and brighten's up the under-eye circles. It also doesn't irritate sensitive skin. Wonderful product!
Use with correction concentrate
- I use this with the correction concentrate under and they are the best pair ever! works beautifully and love combo!
What it is formulated to do:
Surprisingly lightweight, this concentrated concealing cream contains a high level of pigments to perfectly hide imperfections. Waterproof.
Beneficial Ingredients and what they do:
Rose Hip Extract has great cell regenerating and skin elasticity boosting properties
Vitamin A provides an anti-aging effect
Vitamin C brightens and revitalizes
Vitamin E nourishes and protects
|Has a video||Yes|
Dot onto skin and use a gentle patting motion to blend. Wear on top of Correction Concentrate for the ultimate dark circle camouflage!
Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Dimethicone, Squalane, Isostearyl Isostearate, Vinyl Dimethicone/Lauryl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Dextrin Palmitate, Nylon-12, Silica, Iron Oxides (CI 77492), Mica (CI 77019), Talc, Disodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Tocopherol, Stearic Acid, Alumina, Aluminum Hydroxide (CI 77002), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77499), Simethicone, Glycerin, Water, Phosphatidylcholine, Tocopheryl Acetate, Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Retinyl Palmitate, Rosa Canina Fruit Oil.
2 g / 0.7 oz
Ingredients are subject to change. For the most complete and up-to-date list of ingredients, refer to the product packaging.