Concealing Concentrate- Adaptable Beige Does Wonders
- This concealer hides redness around the eyes and brighten's up the under-eye circles. It also doesn't irritate sensitive skin. Wonderful product!
Use with correction concentrate
- I use this with the correction concentrate under and they are the best pair ever! works beautifully and love combo!
- Covers my dark circles and is so light weight! Looks natural also!
- it's pretty good coverage-but, it's a bit hard and i do mix it w the peach concentrate...all in all..pretty good
- I tired this on and it makes my dark circles go away and brightens and its so light weight. it has a yellow under tone to hide the darkness and you just need a dap.
What it is formulated to do:
Surprisingly lightweight, this concentrated concealing cream contains a high level of pigments to perfectly hide imperfections. Waterproof.
Beneficial Ingredients and what they do:
Rose Hip Extract has great cell regenerating and skin elasticity boosting properties
Vitamin A provides an anti-aging effect
Vitamin C brightens and revitalizes
Vitamin E nourishes and protects
|Has a video||Yes|
Dot onto skin and use a gentle patting motion to blend. Wear on top of Correction Concentrate for the ultimate dark circle camouflage!
Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Dimethicone, Squalane, Isostearyl Isostearate, Vinyl Dimethicone/Lauryl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Dextrin Palmitate, Nylon-12, Silica, Iron Oxides (CI 77492), Mica (CI 77019), Talc, Disodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Tocopherol, Stearic Acid, Alumina, Aluminum Hydroxide (CI 77002), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77499), Simethicone, Glycerin, Water, Phosphatidylcholine, Tocopheryl Acetate, Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Retinyl Palmitate, Rosa Canina Fruit Oil.
3 g / 0.1 oz
Ingredients are subject to change. For the most complete and up-to-date list of ingredients, refer to the product packaging.