Lovely product, meh packaging
I LOVE this powder! It's soft, doesn't cake, makes everything just soft and perfect. I use it over the flawless and poreless primer and the H2O foundation, and the end result is my skin but better. My skin feels like my skin, not makeupy or sticky.
BUT the packaging is terrible. I have acne prone skin and just refuse to use the little puff. It's adorable, but can't be cleaned (i tried) and removing it isn't an option. Just a filter style container with a little removable puff that can be replaced or cleaned would be so much better. Or just a jar of the powder on it's own, I could use my own brush.
- I like how the product has good ingredients in it, how you do not have to worry about finding the right shade, and how it adds something to the skin to make it look flawless.
Leaves skin looking beautiful
- I wear this onto of my foundation to give it a nice powder finish, and it does just that. I like that is isn't colored, so I don't have to spend time finding the perfect shade. This product works much better than normal powder you'd find at a drugstore. A definite must have for me.
Perfect Finishing Touch
- I don't normally wear makeup, and this is perfect alone to even out my skin tone and control shine. Nice and light. For occasional nights out when I want a little extra coverage, I use a little primer and this powder on top and it's perfect - still very light and smooth :)
Perfect for no-makeup girls!
- I like to let my skin breathe and I like my freckles so I never, ever wear foundation. I don't even like to wear a traditional powder so this stuff is absolutely perfect for me! It is quick and easy to apply and does the job of evening out my skin tone and covering fine lines and small blemishes. It is very sheer so it looks completely natural, just a little more tidied up on bare skin. Since I don't use it over other makeup, I don't find the puff getting dirty as some other reviewers have stated. I only wish it came with more actual product. It holds up reasonably well even in the hot climate where I live but I still find myself dabbing it on a couple times a day so I worry I will run out faster than I would like.
The Finishing Touch
- Wonderful powder to smooth everything out. It has nice velvet finish. I have officially replaced my purse compact with this little gem.
- well worth $20 it is very covering feels soft leaves my face feeling powdery soft and beautiful not heavy at all! Helps cover fine lines and highlights!
- I took a chance on this powder and I'm glad I did, I just love it. This powder is super easy to apply with no mess, applies smooth and makes my face super soft. I enjoy using this on a no makeup day or on a makeup day and leaves my face smooth and refreshing.
Love the powder, hate the puff.
- This is the best powder ever. I unscrew the lid and use a brush to apply because the puff wastes a lot of the powder and tends to get icky. I'd love to have an option to buy a larger container of just the powder. :-)
- This is excellent to set your makeup and smooth everything out. Lovely smooth finish, weightless powder. Love the design as well.
What it is formulated to do:
Invisible & lightweight, this powder creates a velvet matte, perfected look. Buff on top of makeup to set & blend, or on bare skin for an air-brushed effect.
Beneficial Ingredients and what they do:
Aloe vera & cucumber extract soothe
Pearl powder revitalizes & protects
Grape extract acts as an antioxidant
|Has a video||Yes|
Tap applicator puff onto skin to release powder. Use alone or buff over your favorite foundation.
Mica, Corn Starch Modified, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Zinc Oxide, Silica, Cyclopentasiloxane, Cyclohexasiloxane, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Laminaria Ochroleuca Extract, Alaria Esculenta Extract, Hydrolyzed Mango Juice Extract, Hydrolyzed Garcinia Mangostana Fruit Extract, Hydrolyzed Anona Cherimolia Fruit Extract, Pearl Powder, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Extract, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Extract, Camellia Sinensis (White Tea) Leaf Extract, Butylene Glycol, Enantia Chlorantha Bark Extract, Oleanolic Acid, Salicylic Acid, Allyl Methacrylates Crosspolymer, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Isopentyldiol. [+/- Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891)].
5.5 g / 0.193 oz
Ingredients are subject to change. For the most complete and up-to-date list of ingredients, refer to the product packaging.