Perfect for no-makeup girls!
- I like to let my skin breathe and I like my freckles so I never, ever wear foundation. I don't even like to wear a traditional powder so this stuff is absolutely perfect for me! It is quick and easy to apply and does the job of evening out my skin tone and covering fine lines and small blemishes. It is very sheer so it looks completely natural, just a little more tidied up on bare skin. Since I don't use it over other makeup, I don't find the puff getting dirty as some other reviewers have stated. I only wish it came with more actual product. It holds up reasonably well even in the hot climate where I live but I still find myself dabbing it on a couple times a day so I worry I will run out faster than I would like.
The Finishing Touch
- Wonderful powder to smooth everything out. It has nice velvet finish. I have officially replaced my purse compact with this little gem.
- well worth $20 it is very covering feels soft leaves my face feeling powdery soft and beautiful not heavy at all! Helps cover fine lines and highlights!
- I took a chance on this powder and I'm glad I did, I just love it. This powder is super easy to apply with no mess, applies smooth and makes my face super soft. I enjoy using this on a no makeup day or on a makeup day and leaves my face smooth and refreshing.
Love the powder, hate the puff.
- This is the best powder ever. I unscrew the lid and use a brush to apply because the puff wastes a lot of the powder and tends to get icky. I'd love to have an option to buy a larger container of just the powder. :-)
- This is excellent to set your makeup and smooth everything out. Lovely smooth finish, weightless powder. Love the design as well.
The name says it all
- Need a quick fix for your makeup, this is the product to use. Not messy at all which is a huge plus for me!
The PERFECT powder for so many reasons!
This powder is so awesome, I doubt I can do it justice in this review.
Let's be honest; loose powders always look more natural than pressed powders, but that means carrying around a decent brush with your powder everywhere. This genius little product applies a light veil of powder to set or touch up your face without disturbing your foundation/concealer.
Oh, and the powder itself is colourless so it's a perfect match at any time of year, and it looks luminous rather than powdery.
I'm a bit obsessed with complexion products and have a lot of different powders, but this beats them all. I'm in love!!
Please never ever discontinue this, it's the ultimate powder!
velvety smooth powder that blurs fine lines
- This powder is great. Its finely milled and comes in the cutest typical Pixi style container. Luv it! A little goes a long way. I dont mind it messy at all. Keeps the face matte and sets makeup. Easy to throw into ur purse and contains built in puff so its all you need to stay matte! Doesn't settle in fine lines, in fact it seems to plump them and make them barely there! Face feels velvety smooth!
- This is amazing powder, but the attached gets pretty messy and is aggravating to use. I pop it open and use a brush instead. I get better control of where I need it this way. Works great at highlighting and finishing my look!
What it is formulated to do:
Invisible & lightweight, this powder creates a velvet matte, perfected look. Buff on top of makeup to set & blend, or on bare skin for an air-brushed effect.
Beneficial Ingredients and what they do:
Aloe vera & cucumber extract soothe
Pearl powder revitalizes & protects
Grape extract acts as an antioxidant
|Has a video||Yes|
Tap applicator puff onto skin to release powder. Use alone or buff over your favorite foundation.
Mica, Corn Starch Modified, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Zinc Oxide, Silica, Cyclopentasiloxane, Cyclohexasiloxane, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Laminaria Ochroleuca Extract, Alaria Esculenta Extract, Hydrolyzed Mango Juice Extract, Hydrolyzed Garcinia Mangostana Fruit Extract, Hydrolyzed Anona Cherimolia Fruit Extract, Pearl Powder, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Extract, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Extract, Camellia Sinensis (White Tea) Leaf Extract, Butylene Glycol, Enantia Chlorantha Bark Extract, Oleanolic Acid, Salicylic Acid, Allyl Methacrylates Crosspolymer, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Isopentyldiol. [+/- Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891)].
5.5 g / 0.193 oz
Ingredients are subject to change. For the most complete and up-to-date list of ingredients, refer to the product packaging.