- I have never found a primer that matches my skin tone, doesnt make my face feel oily, and gives me an awesome glow until I used this !! I LOVE IT
Not for oily skin
- Okay, so maybe that's only true for me, but I tend to have really oily skin, and it seemed as if this primer only emphasized that, even after I'd applied my foundation and other products. I guess it really does give you a glow, but I just felt like I had oil all over my face and needed to apply powder over and over again. The color also looked a little streaky on my skin, and I had to rub and rub to get it to even out. Not sure if I'll finish this one - I may just hand it over to my sister.
- Don't let the name fool you. It's mini but still a great value! A pea size amount is all you need! Gives a nice glow.
My new favorite product
I received this in my ipsy bag and LOVE LOVE LOVE it! My new favorite product!
- This is hands down my favorite beauty product right now! It is perfect for a light summer face. I use it over my moisturizer & then apply blush & I'm good to go. No need for a foundation or bronzer, this does it all!
- I never used primers before. I love the way this feels on my skin. Absolutely amazing product. Will definitely order it!
LOVE IT-- move over, old primer
I love this. Got it in my ipsy bag this month. I have always been addicted to green primers cuz of my rosy cheeks, but this really won me over. I use a matte liquid foundation [which is sometimes almost too matte], and i've been mixing it with this and its AMAZING. And as just a primer, gives a WONDERFUL GLOW!
The reason I love this is for it's staying power and it's natural illuminance... that perfect sun kissed glow. But you've been plenty warned-- stay away if you are oily!
- I got this in my ipsy bag this month and love it. Out of all the primers I have used. This is the best!!! I am ordering more right now and trying a few new things.
First primer I've ever had! <3
- I got this in my first ipsy bag this month & this is the first primer I've ever had. I don't think I will ever go without this. EVER. Ordering more pixi products as I speak.. (:
What it is formulated to do:
Even, flawless skin tone is the sign of youthful healthy skin. Sometimes we need a little help with the glow from within. This primer is the perfect solution; the formula is loaded with skin loving ingredients. Formula contains powerful anti-aging and skin fortifying benefits. Formula suitable for all skin types.
Beneficial Ingredients and what they do:
- Pearl extract for revitalization, protection and anti-aging
- Vitamin E increases skin elasticity.
- Vitamin A is a powerful antioxidant
- Vitamin C has revitalizing and nourishing benefits.
|Has a video||No|
Apply coin size amount all over face as you would a moisturizer, then follow with your favourite foundation.
To refresh skin during the day, apply over makeup under eyes, on cheekbones and lips for a radiant lustre.
Water (Aqua / Eau), Glycerin, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Steareth-21, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Isododecane, Ethylhexyl Salicylate, Cetyl Alcohol, Dimethicone, Behenyl Alcohol, Xanthan Gum, Panthenol, Disodium EDTA, Steareth-2, HDI/Trimethylol Hexyllactone Crosspolymer, Silica, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Retinyl Palmitate (Vitamin A), Polyacrylamide, C13-14 Isoparaffin, Laureth-7, Sodium Hyaluronate, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol. May Contain: Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77491, CI 77499), Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163), Carmine (CI 7547).
Ingredients are subject to change. For the most complete and up-to-date list of ingredients, refer to the product packaging.