- I brought this recently at Target because my other brush broke and the hairs fell out. I love it!!! It is soft and applies my foundation smoothly on my face. It is very gentle on the skin which I like because I have sensitive skin. Very good! I recommend this!!
- Works really good for smoothing under the eyes.
- I tried this bush after other techniques of applying my foundation and I must say that this was my particular favorite. It allows me to blend my foundation evenly onto my skin with ease.
Good quality brush
- This brush is so soft but nice and dense. It applies foundation really nicely and is especially beautiful when paired with the skintint. Love the combo. Also, I've washed it a few times and it is still in great shape!
Love to use for foundation!
- i love to use this brush for foundation, applies it so easily and well all over the face!
fabulous with cheek gel!
- this brush works fabulously with the cheek gel, applying it very evenly and smoothly, looking beautiful and fresh
love this brush
- this brush works awesome to apply any cream products to your face, especially foundation
perfect for cream blush!
- this is the perfect product for cream blush and applies it very beautifully to your skin. definitely worth investing in, as you will love it!
best foundation brush ever!!!
- this is a fabulous foundation brush! it blends everything smoothly without creating or exaggerating fine lines. i never would have though a foundation brush could create a airbrush affect, but it can. You don't have to go spend a ton of money on a buffing brush!
- I actually don't use this brush to apply my foundation, but I use it with the Correction Concentrate to apply under my eyes. It blends wonderfully and it is super soft. I use it for the under eye and then anywhere else I want to dab some Concentrate and blend it in. Simple enough, it gets the job done.
|Has a video||No|