Must for pencil users.
- Sharpe, precise, versatile- what more could you want? The pick is so useful, I can't believe no ones made one before!
- I made the mistake of using an old leftover sharpener once, and it ravaged the tip. Seriously, the amount of product you'll waste with lesser sharpeners is much greater than the cost of this one. Super worth it.
- I only have to twist my eyeliner pencils a few times to get the result I want instead of several times because the blades are sharp and stay that way.
- This sharpener is very sharp and creates a precise point on a variety of pencil products. I really like the inclusion of a pick that can be used to clean the sharpener. Really useful!
- this is a wonderful sharpener that works fabulous to sharpen the chubby eyeshadow pencils pixi makes and the eyeliner pencils!
best sharpener yet!
- there is no other sharpener that does the job like this one, and this one does a beautiful job at it! sharpens my chubby liners and slim ones perfectly!
- If you use the Endless Silky Eye Pen, you really HAVE to have this sharpener. I was using a cheapo sharpener because I didn't think it would make any difference but I was wasting SOOO much product because it would snap off the tip since the liner is kinda soft. But this sharpener doesn't do that at all! I'm telling you, it makes a huge difference!
- I have had some pretty pathetic drugstore sharpeners over the years, so I decide to give this a shot. It's works great, I use it with the silky eyeliner, and it gives me a nice point every time.
- Love this light green sharpener. All my pencils fit in either hole except a very fat chubby pencil. This has become my go-to pencil sharpener. I have re-homed all my previous ones!
Worth the money
- This is great! Sharpens without breaking and easy to use.
What it is specially designed for:
This must-have tool was specifically designed to fit Endless Silky Eye Pen & Lid Last Shadow Pen, but it also works for most standard size pencils. Blade cleaner included for your convenience.
Put pencils in the freezer for a few minutes before sharpening. This will solidify the formula and minimize lead breakage. Use gentle pressure to sharpen - do not press pencil too hard when sharpening.
|Has a video||No|