Makes My Eyes Look Brighter!
- Though this product doesn't last as long as I would like, (I'm lazy and only want to apply my makeup once!), when wearing it I can see that it does make my eyes look brighter, and me more awake.
- Had this on my wish list for a while after seeing it on the Today Show and finally picked it up at Target. I absolutely love it! I'm normally a black eyeliner kind of gal, even on the waterline. I mix it up a bit with this product, and am so happy that I bought it! So brightening!
- Fun to add to your routine, and adds a something little extra.
- I never used this technique before. I bought this intending to use it for those no makeup, makeup days. I was shocked at how big it made my eyes look, crazy! Not just big but more alert, younger almost. Now I can't be without it :)
- This eyebrightener for the waterline is a must have! It immediately rejuvenates your tired eyes I am not kidding and for a mom it's a big deal to look fresh and awake! Pixi I love you please keep up the good work. I will be uploading a haul video on my YouTube check it out! https://youtu.be/_eg1du7f3nQ
- This is a perfect pick-me-up for those tired eyes! Just add this to your makeup routine and voila your eyes are beautiful and the star of the show! (My daughter is In her Twenties and she loves this, too. It works great for us Fourty-somethings as well!)
- I use this product everyday in my waterline. If you want your eyes to look wide awake & refreshed, use this product. It works like a charm when my eyes are red or tired, it makes them look refreshed and more white. Use it before you take photos and your eyes will pop.
- I always used this type of eye brightening pencil but I love the color of this one.It's an eye opener and very easy to apply.
Bought this for my wedding day and in love ever since!
- I never knew how much I needed this product until after I bought it. I was looking for something to "help" for wedding pictures and took a chance. Wow. Whenever I need an eye "pop" this is the product I reach for. Love it! Doesn't irritate my eyes, either, and I'm a contact wearer.
Great for tired brown eyes.
- I wasn't sure to get this or the other colour, and chose this as the model in this video has brown eyes and similar colouri to me. great choice. Really wakes up my eyes, perfect for early morning starts. The only thing I don't like is that it tends to get on my lower lashes - but I suspect that is my fault!
What it is formulated to do:
This waterproof precision inner rim liner is designed to brighten the eyes and make the eye whites look whiter. Twist-up, non-sharpening precision point pen makes it easy to use and adds a brightening effect exactly where you want it. The pale white-pink-lavender colour enhances the whiteness of the eye white, giving the illusion of larger, more bright and awake eyes - your own little wakeup makeup secret! Hypoallergenic. Paraben-free. Mineral oil-free. Suitable for the most sensitive eyes.
Beneficial ingredients and what they do:
Sunflower seed oil soothes eyes & helps skin retain moisture
|Has a video||Yes|
Line inner lower rim of eye for an instant brightening effect, patting area dry with a cotton swab first for long-lasting results. This is an old makeup artist trick and it works with great effect both for everyday life and it looks amazing in photos.
Can also be used lightly around the lips as a subtle highlighter to create the illusion of fuller, plumper lips.
Cyclopentasiloxane, Hydrogenated Olive Oil Stearyl Esters, Polyethylene, Polybutene, Silica Silylate, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax, Microcrystalline Wax, Octyldodecanol, Theobroma Grandiflorum Seed Butter, Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-DI-T-Butyl, Hydroxyhdrocinnamate, Echium Plantagineum Seed Oil, Tocopheryl Nicotinate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Zinc Gluconate, Magnesium Aspartate, Cardiospermum Halicacabum Flower/Leaf/Vine Extract, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Unsaponifiables, Water, Copper Gluconate. [+/- Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Mica (CI 77019), Carmine (CI 75470), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, 77499)]. 0.35g/0.012oz
Ingredients are subject to change. For the most complete and up-to-date list of ingredients, refer to the product packaging.