- This is a perfect pick-me-up for those tired eyes! Just add this to your makeup routine and voila your eyes are beautiful and the star of the show! (My daughter is In her Twenties and she loves this, too. It works great for us Fourty-somethings as well!)
- I use this product everyday in my waterline. If you want your eyes to look wide awake & refreshed, use this product. It works like a charm when my eyes are red or tired, it makes them look refreshed and more white. Use it before you take photos and your eyes will pop.
- I always used this type of eye brightening pencil but I love the color of this one.It's an eye opener and very easy to apply.
Bought this for my wedding day and in love ever since!
- I never knew how much I needed this product until after I bought it. I was looking for something to "help" for wedding pictures and took a chance. Wow. Whenever I need an eye "pop" this is the product I reach for. Love it! Doesn't irritate my eyes, either, and I'm a contact wearer.
Great for tired brown eyes.
- I wasn't sure to get this or the other colour, and chose this as the model in this video has brown eyes and similar colouri to me. great choice. Really wakes up my eyes, perfect for early morning starts. The only thing I don't like is that it tends to get on my lower lashes - but I suspect that is my fault!
look more awake!
- I bought this is the nude and the extra light. Luv both. Definitely makes me look more awake. I use it on my waterline. Smooth and creamy. Push up color that you do not need to sharpen. My daughter loves it too! Perfect even on days u dont want to wear much makeup...makes all the difference!!
- this brightens your eyes very well and looks fabulous! just makes your complexion look fresh, as well!
This makes your eyes look extra awesome!
- This makes your eyes look extra awesome and stand out super brightly and wonderful! you look instantly awake with this product and it is my all-time favorite!
- this is a beautiful eye brightening liner for your waterline and makes your eyes just pop so beautifully!
Didn't work for me
- I have the original eye brighter liner and I love it. However, the color on this one was just a little too pink to look good on me. I'm sure this color would work well for other people but it just didn't look right on me. It did last a good long while and performed very well otherwise.
What it is formulated to do:
This waterproof precision inner rim liner is designed to brighten the eyes and make the eye whites look whiter. Twist-up, non-sharpening precision point pen makes it easy to use and adds a brightening effect exactly where you want it. The pale white-pink-lavender colour enhances the whiteness of the eye white, giving the illusion of larger, more bright and awake eyes - your own little wakeup makeup secret! Hypoallergenic. Paraben-free. Mineral oil-free. Suitable for the most sensitive eyes.
Beneficial ingredients and what they do:
Sunflower seed oil soothes eyes & helps skin retain moisture
|Has a video||Yes|
Line inner lower rim of eye for an instant brightening effect, patting area dry with a cotton swab first for long-lasting results. This is an old makeup artist trick and it works with great effect both for everyday life and it looks amazing in photos.
Can also be used lightly around the lips as a subtle highlighter to create the illusion of fuller, plumper lips.
Cyclopentasiloxane, Hydrogenated Olive Oil Stearyl Esters, Polyethylene, Polybutene, Silica Silylate, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax, Microcrystalline Wax, Octyldodecanol, Theobroma Grandiflorum Seed Butter, Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-DI-T-Butyl, Hydroxyhdrocinnamate, Echium Plantagineum Seed Oil, Tocopheryl Nicotinate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Zinc Gluconate, Magnesium Aspartate, Cardiospermum Halicacabum Flower/Leaf/Vine Extract, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Unsaponifiables, Water, Copper Gluconate. [+/- Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Mica (CI 77019), Carmine (CI 75470), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, 77499)]. 0.35g/0.012oz
Ingredients are subject to change. For the most complete and up-to-date list of ingredients, refer to the product packaging.