- Didn't Do Much For Me Review by Eve
- Puffy eye quick fix + brightened Review by Pamela
- great for puffy eyes Review by BEAUTYADDICT
I have ultra sensitive eyes and this is the only eye gel that does not irritate my eyes more.
I recommend this if you want a tinted eye gel to sooth & de-puff,
as a primer under concealer. (Posted on 8/25/13)
What it is formulated to do:
This unique illuminating eye gel reduces the appearance of fine lines, adds a youthful radiance, reduces puffiness, and effectively hydrates the skin. Dullness is erased as this soothing treatment transforms tired eyes into energized & bright ones.
Beneficial Ingredients and what they do:
- Lavender water is refreshing and deeply relaxing for the eye area.
- Sodium hyaluronate is a powerful skin and line plumper.
- Vitamin E acts as a powerful anti aging and antioxidant ingredient.
- Aloe vera soothes and heals stressed skin
|Has a video||No|
Use morning and night after moisturizer. Twist wand once for the correct amount for application to one eye. Apply under concealer or wear solo.
Suitable for all skin types, especially for dehydrated & lackluster or aging skin.
Water, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, Dimethicone, PEG-11 Methyl Ether Dimethicone, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Flower Water, Carbomer, Potassium Hydroxide, Disodium EDTA, Xanthan Gum, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben, Tocopherol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Aloe Arborescens Leaf Extract, Silica. May Contain: Titanium Dioxide (Cl77891), Mica (Cl77019), Sodium Silicate, Alumina, Aluminum Hydroxide, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Iron Oxides (Cl77491).
Ingredients are subject to change. For the most complete and up-to-date list of ingredients, refer to the product packaging.