- I can't say that I've seen definite results from this product, but I like using it as a daily staple. I keep it in the fridge for an extra boost and it feels great putting it on in the morning.
- I almost didn't get this product because of all the glitter reviews, but it's more like a little shimmer that blends in and you don't see it. I'm still kind of undecided if I would by again. I think it adds a little something, but it's not a miracle worker either.
Not As Expected
- I was looking forward to trying this due to all the great ingredients but was quickly disappointed due to the glitter. Sorry Petra but I would love this minus the glitter. Shame too as it has nice healthy ingredients.
- I like using this product under my eyes to give my complexion a fresher and a more awaken look. What more is there to say, it brightens up the under eyes .
- I don't always get the best sleep, and my eyes are often terribly baggy right when I wake up in the mornings, but this product really helps to awaken them and ease my bagginess. I work in a beauty department, so I'm always looking for something that makes me look presentable to customers. This really helps.
- This product replaced my wrinkle cream. I apply this product over my day cream and it's enough. My skin under my eyes is wonderful.
- This product works well and travels easily. I think I have better results when I put it on top of my concealer as I have truly dark inherited under eye circles. You will still need a concealer of some kind as it is only a brightener.
Light & effective
- I use this every morning since I purchased it. I can really see the difference when I put it under foundation. It helps conceal dark undereye shadows & brighten the look of your whole face!
Not my favorite
- Is a thin liquid - not my favorite product, doesn't seem to do much. Only brightens slightly. I like some of Pixi's other eye brighteners better. Will not buy again.
Wasn't My Favorite Pixi Product
- Unfortunately, this wasn't my favorite Pixi product. It was too milky for me and didn't deliver. Perhaps I'll take another reviewer's advice and place it in the refrigerator which will provide a de-puffer and soothing effect.
What it is formulated to do:
This unique illuminating eye gel reduces the appearance of fine lines, adds a youthful radiance, reduces puffiness, and effectively hydrates the skin. Dullness is erased as this soothing treatment transforms tired eyes into energized & bright ones.
Beneficial Ingredients and what they do:
- Lavender water is refreshing and deeply relaxing for the eye area.
- Sodium hyaluronate is a powerful skin and line plumper.
- Vitamin E acts as a powerful anti aging and antioxidant ingredient.
- Aloe vera soothes and heals stressed skin
|Has a video||No|
Use morning and night after moisturizer. Twist wand once for the correct amount for application to one eye. Apply under concealer or wear solo.
Suitable for all skin types, especially for dehydrated & lackluster or aging skin.
Water, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, Dimethicone, PEG-11 Methyl Ether Dimethicone, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Flower Water, Carbomer, Potassium Hydroxide, Disodium EDTA, Xanthan Gum, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben, Tocopherol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Aloe Arborescens Leaf Extract, Silica. May Contain: Titanium Dioxide (Cl77891), Mica (Cl77019), Sodium Silicate, Alumina, Aluminum Hydroxide, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Iron Oxides (Cl77491).
Ingredients are subject to change. For the most complete and up-to-date list of ingredients, refer to the product packaging.