- I wasn't sure at first but after trying these amazing eyeshadow I was hooked love the natural,warm shades. They las a very long time, nobprimer needed. Not to mention I love the fact that they come in individual packages.
Great single eyeshadows!
- I bought the shades "nude nouveaux", "champagne glow", and "boho bronze". These shades are very creamy and well pigmented, but very metallic. They blend easily on the eye and work well with other colors. It seems like they really do brighten the eye area, likely due to the shimmery, metallic nature if the shades. I like wearing these as a single wash of color on the lid on days when I want to look more awake. Highly recommend.
good for the crease
- I received the Guilded Olive as a sample from a beauty subscription, its a very nice shade. I use it mostly in the crease
beautiful eyeshadow singles!
- i love these eyeshadows and think every single shade is absolutely beautiful!!!!!! I want them all and definitely think you should get some too!
- the eyeshadows blend effortlessly onto the lid and look amazing! they are perfect for any occasion with a very last range in colors
Favorite in the whole world!
- these are my favorite eyeshadows ever! they are the best in the world and beat all high end shadows. Definitely worth the $15!!!
super smooth and creamy
- these are super smooth and creamy eyeshadows that blends beautifully. there is no fallout, which i love, and they last all day
Great color and staying power
- I have this in Bronze Beam and love it! The color is beautiful and natural and it lasts all day with or without primer. I like that it wears great on it's own and it blends beautifully with other colors.
good color pay off
- I have this in the bronze. The first time I put it on - I went too dark. The pigment is true from the compact to the lid and there is little fallout and lasted well without a primer... I have ordered a primer so I imagine everything will be even better.
- I have this in bronze beam. It is gorgeous! Great for a smokey eye, or a little light color.
What it is formulated to do:
There is nothing ordinary about these awakening shades with textures ranging from radiant glow to ultra-smooth matte. Reflecting the light & drawing attention to the eyes, the effect is stunning, eye-brightening and more flattering than ever before. Silky soft & infused with beneficial ingredients, the shades protect, nourish and brighten. Fragrance-free. Paraben-free. Suitable for the most sensitive eyes.
Beneficial ingredients and what they do:
- Shea butter nourishes the skin
- Jojoba oil is an effective natural moisturizer
- Vitamin E nourishes and protects delicate skin around the eye
- Vitamin C is a naturally derived youth-enhancing and anti-aging ingredient
|Has a video||No|
Lighter shades designed to be swished on with a single stroke over lid, brow bone and under eye for eye-brightening effect.
Darker shades can be used in crease and as liner to sculpt & define eyes. Use a large fluffy brush for a sheer effect, or a shorter bristle brush for more colour payoff.
Mica, Magnesium Stearate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Phenoxyethanol, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Ascorbyl Palmitate, Shea Butter, Jojoba Oil. May Contain: Black Iron Oxide (CI 77499), Yellow Iron Oxide (CI 77492), Red Iron Oxide (CI 77491), Mica & Iron Oxide (CI 77019, CI 77491), Mica & Titanium Dioxide (CI 77019, CI 77891), Mica & Titanium Dioxide & Tin Oxide (CI 77019, CI 77891, CI 77861).
Ingredients are subject to change. For the most complete and up-to-date list of ingredients, refer to the product packaging.