- It all started with ipsy sending me eye shadow duo. Now I have 6 pixi products. Love, love the quality and the richness of Pixi products...I am hooked!!!
- I have brown eyes and I bought this in Silver Sky. The makeup is high quality and stayed on all day. It sticks well to the applicator too. I will definitely be purchasing more in different colors.
I like it
- I purchased it in 2 colors plum and peach. Plum: The quality of the of the eye shadow is good, as well as the actual packaging. The eye shadow does not fall off the brush on your face during the application process, which is great – you aren’t covered in eye shadow under your eyes! However, I felt that the colors were not vibrant enough once applied. I am naturally pale, so the fact that colors weren’t as bright as absolutely fine, but it may be a bit too light for someone with darker skin.
copper is great for blue eyes!
- I read somewhere that copper was great for blue eyes, so when I saw the copper/peach palette, I had to get it. It's lovely! There's a great variety of colors so I can get a more casual/natural look or go all out! They seem to be good quality and look beautiful. Definitely recommended!
- I bought the Plum Quartz palette and the shadows are phenomenal. I love every color and they blend nicely as well.
- Copper Peach has the perfect shades. I own many palettes with nude/brown/peach colors and I find myself grabbing this one every time!
- these are all beautiful palettes and i love the pigmentation and creaminess of pixi eyeshadows, they are great
- I love this platte because I can bring it anywhere and everywhere and it is so convenient because then I have all the shades I need with me!
These eyeshadows are wonderful shadows
- these shadows are gorgeous and they last absolutely all day! I was at an event the other day and did my makeup for it in the morning, about 9. I got back at about 12 so I was so tired to take of makeup, but it was still as good as new in the morning!
- I bought all the shades except the Emerald Gold and I happy extremely happy with them all! they're all so soft and goes on like magic,I really have been missing out,I'm so glad I found them on Ipsy, I will be back to buy more of these products,you won't be sorry,well worth the price!
What it is formulated to do:
Look fresh in moments with these pretty palettes! Mineral formula reflects light away from imperfections while gemstone-inspired tones enhance your natural eye beauty. Shades specifically coordinated for foolproof eye enhancement.
Beneficial ingredients and what they do:
Vitamin E nourishes and protects delicate skin around the eye
|Has a video||No|
Copper Peach INGREDIENTS: Mica, Petrolatum, Mineral Oil (Paraffinum Liquidum), Polybutene, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Tocopheryl Acetate, Tocopherol. [+/- Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Red 40 Lake (CI 16035), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891)].
Plum Quartz INGREDIENTS: Mica, Petrolatum, Mineral Oil (Paraffinum Liquidum), Polybutene, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Tocopheryl Acetate, Tocopherol. [+/- Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Red 40 Lake (CI 16035), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891)].
Emerald Gold INGREDIENTS: Mica, Petrolatum, Mineral Oil (Paraffinum Liquidum), Polybutene, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Tocopheryl Acetate, Tocopherol. [+/- Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090), Ferric Ferrocyanide (CI 77510), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Ultramarines (CI 77007)].
Ingredients are subject to change. For the most complete and up-to-date list of ingredients, refer to the product packaging.