- I use the Honey Glaze everyday in the corners of my eyes and along my brow bone to give my eyes a little pop. It has great pigmentation, so a little goes a long way. I hope to try some more colors soon! My only caveat is that while I like the shape of the applicator, the sponge could stand to be a little softer.
Fairy Dust - Gold Dust
- Very fun! It's a subtle way to get some "pop" for your cheeks and especially your eyes - very pretty. But the packaging is much to be desired - it's difficult to get the powder out, (as the sponge-tip is basically useless). So I have to pour it out to get to it, but then this seems to waste much of it. Overall, a good product - only wish there was a better way to dispense it from the container.
Eye shadow??? I thought it was blush!
- I received this sample from my mom, and she got it from a Birchbox. I LOVE it as a blush, but it is hard to apply and blend out. I dab some on my cheeks then go to work with my blush brush. It is definitely not as confident as it could be. Bottom line, I don't like the packaging, it would be better if I could dump some out and collect it on m y brush first.
- I have six different shades of this product that were packaged together at Target. Love to use it on top of my eye shadow look to create a beautiful shimmer that catches the light. A little bit of the product definitely goes a long way. Highly recommend!
shade brightening bare
- I received this in a past Ipsy bag. It's not incredibly pigmented but then again I don't think it's suppose to be. I use this all over my lid for a barely there look or as a blush topper.
I got the Brightening Bare shade from Ipsy. I absolutely love it, but I use it on my cheeks over top of my blush because I didn't know it was for the eyes.. it still makes my cheeks look very nice! I use it whenever I want that extra pop :D
Some people don't like the applicator, but I think it is perfect because it stops you from using too much and wasting it.
Too hard to get product
- I love the color, but the product is too hard to get out and the sponge tip is uncomfortable to use. I think if the applicator sponge were a lot more cushy it would be much easier to use and I'd actually use it rather than keep it in the bottom of my makeup bag.
- Just got the gold dust and honey glaze colors and love them both. I love how light it is and stays on all day. It is easy to apply and like the shimmer it adds to the lid. I can't decide which color is my favorite cause I love them both so much. Can't wait to try more colors. Great product!
Love this product
- I just love how this product goes on and I personally love the Honey Glaze color! Looks so natural.
- i love these little fairy dust guys! the color options and payoff are great.
Create a lit-from-within radiance with these gemstone effect powders - highlight eyes and cheeks for a soft focus glow.
Beneficial ingredients and what they do:
- Mica provides dense natural pigment
|Has a video||No|
Tap off excess powder and apply with wand. Layer shades for more dimension.
Ingredients: Mica, Talc, Zinc Stearate, Hydrophobic Silicon Dioxide. [+/- Mica, Red Iron Oxide, Black Iron Oxide, Titanium Dioxide, Yellow Iron Oxide].