- I love this mascara it is so natural in just one coat and then beautiful volume by the second coat. I already have long eyelashes and this just makes them bolder. I love it I have both colors and am in love! Thank you pixi! Please make one with coconut oil or water to nourishe the lashes and make the mascara not dry out as fast that would be awesome. Keep it up! I have so many products and I will be doing a YouTube haul video on my channel girls who like natural looking make up check it out!
My new favorite!
- I generally only own one tube of mascara at a time, and usually buy it on discount, but this time when I was beginning to run out of my bargain mascara I realized I didn't want to settle this time. I didn't want to deal with clumps and flakes ruining my entire look. Pixi's Large Lash mascara in Best Brown is better than I even dreamed! It goes on smooth and beautiful. I don't get little flakes raining down when I rub my eyes, and my lashes are fanned out perfectly! They still feel soft and natural. I'm sticking with Pixi from now on!
- I use this mascara everyday. Bought this last year and loved it - then tried other mascaras because I like to try new products BUT I ALWAYS COME BACK TO THIS. Please don't ever discontinue!!! It gives subtle length and volume which I think is perfect for everyday, if you're into that no-makeup makeup look.
The perfect mascara
- I've always hated mascara for one reason or another. No matter what kind I got (bargain, expensive, simple, fancy), it would look like I had spiders on my eye lids, or I'd wind up looking diseased by the end of the day from the mascara flaking off and leaving dark circles under my eyes. But now I've found the mascara I've searched for my entire adult life! This stuff is perfect. It's not thick or clumpy. It also doesn't look artificial. Once it's applied, it looks like I still have my normal eye lashes, but thicker and darker. It also holds up beautifully with no smudging or flaking, even after a day at the beach. I am so happy I found this!
- I have tried many mascaras over the years and this is the first one I have found that doesn't clump whatsoever. It gives definition to the eye while still looking natural. For someone who wants their makeup to look very natural this is the perfect mascara.
Best mascara ever!!
- I have long eyelashes which can clump every easily. I went threw so many mascara trials (mostly from me being to cheep to buy the good stuff). So after all the money I wasted on the cheep stuff I decided to research a good quilitay mascara, and that led me to this mascara. Believe me this mascara is well worth the price. It applies very easily and doesn't leave your eyelashes clumped up. Will never try a different mascara.
- This mascara gives my eyelashes the volume it needs to look fuller! best of all no fallout!
Sensitive and Satisfied
- I love mascara but have trouble finding one that doesn't irritate my eyes. This one wins all the prizes! Looks great, stays put and no itching all day. Bonus points for a gorgeous brown as well.
I use this mascara every day. The brush works so well at curling my lashes I rarely have to use an eyelash curler.
On days that I wear minimal makeup I just coat my lashes lightly once.
When I'm going out at night I intensify the look by putting 2 or 3 coats of mascara on. This mascara layers well.
natural looking, no clumps
- i love how the large brush coats each of my lashes easily. i don't have trouble with clumping and it quickly. i get a natural looking boost from this which is what i like
Intensely volumizing & lengthening mascara for large lashes in a few fuss-free seconds.
What it is formulated to do:
Specialized, buildable formula along with oversized brush delivers extreme volume & intense colour in one sweep. Separates, lengthens, and plumps each lash for a false lash look without clumping. Smudge-proof. Water-resistant. Ophthalmologically approved. Paraben & fragrance free.
Beneficial ingredients and what they do:
- Vitamin E nourishes
- Panthenol strengthens lashes
- Bamboo extract fortifies & helps to retain moisture
|How to||Wiggle wand at the lash root to build pigment at the base of lashes, making the lash line look thicker. Continue to tips of lashes, fanning outer lashes out toward temple and inner lashes in toward the bridge of the nose. Layer for more intensity. Try black on top lashes and brown on bottom lashes for a natural look. Remove with soap & warm water or Pixi Waterproof Makeup Remover.|
|Has a video||Yes|
Water (Aqua), Sorbitan Olivate, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran Wax, Stearic Acid, VP/VA Copolymer, Glycerin, Hydroxyethylcellulose, VP/Hexadecene Copolymer, Phenoxyethanol, Sorbitol, Aminomethyl Propanol, Tocopherol (Vitamin E), BIS-PEG/PPG-16/16 PEG/PPG-16/16 Dimethicone, Dimethicone, PPG-17/IPDI/DMPA Copolymer, Panthenol (Vitamin B5), Isopropyl Myristate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Bambusa Vulgaris Leaf/Stem Extract. May Contain: [+/- Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499)].
Ingredients are subject to change. For the most complete and up-to-date list of ingredients, refer to the product packaging.