I love the brown shade!
- This is my favorite brown mascara for a natural daytime look!
- This is my go to favorite mascara!! I use it all the time and it last all day, and all night (; i don't think I will ever change mascaras!
The BEST mascara ever
I honestly never review products, but this mascara is the best I have ever used. I have fine lashes and they never seem to hold a curl but with this mascara my curl lasts all day. Positives:
#Lasts all day
#Not too thick so looks super natural
#Easy to remove
- This used to be my go to product. I don't if something has changed, but it's been drying out very quickly. I went through 3 tubes in a month and a half. They either came feeling dried out right away or were dried up in two weeks. This product used to not clump up, but I feel like all I do is comb the clumps out.. Sad because this was my favorite mascara.
- I purchased this at my local target before reading any reviews! And I must say I love it. It volumizes, lengthens, and is the perfect black. It is also very buildable without making you look like you have spider lashes.
- This is hands down in my top 2 favorite mascaras. The brush delivers full coverage and is quite gentle. I tend to have very sensitive eyes and most mascaras leave me loosing eyelashes. I turned to this one out of desperation and with it's help my lashes have grown back thicker and longer. Great product.
- I love this mascara it is so natural in just one coat and then beautiful volume by the second coat. I already have long eyelashes and this just makes them bolder. I love it I have both colors and am in love! Thank you pixi! Please make one with coconut oil or water to nourishe the lashes and make the mascara not dry out as fast that would be awesome. Keep it up! I have so many products and I will be doing a YouTube haul video on my channel girls who like natural looking make up check it out!
My new favorite!
- I generally only own one tube of mascara at a time, and usually buy it on discount, but this time when I was beginning to run out of my bargain mascara I realized I didn't want to settle this time. I didn't want to deal with clumps and flakes ruining my entire look. Pixi's Large Lash mascara in Best Brown is better than I even dreamed! It goes on smooth and beautiful. I don't get little flakes raining down when I rub my eyes, and my lashes are fanned out perfectly! They still feel soft and natural. I'm sticking with Pixi from now on!
- I use this mascara everyday. Bought this last year and loved it - then tried other mascaras because I like to try new products BUT I ALWAYS COME BACK TO THIS. Please don't ever discontinue!!! It gives subtle length and volume which I think is perfect for everyday, if you're into that no-makeup makeup look.
The perfect mascara
- I've always hated mascara for one reason or another. No matter what kind I got (bargain, expensive, simple, fancy), it would look like I had spiders on my eye lids, or I'd wind up looking diseased by the end of the day from the mascara flaking off and leaving dark circles under my eyes. But now I've found the mascara I've searched for my entire adult life! This stuff is perfect. It's not thick or clumpy. It also doesn't look artificial. Once it's applied, it looks like I still have my normal eye lashes, but thicker and darker. It also holds up beautifully with no smudging or flaking, even after a day at the beach. I am so happy I found this!
Intensely volumizing & lengthening mascara for large lashes in a few fuss-free seconds.
What it is formulated to do:
Specialized, buildable formula along with oversized brush delivers extreme volume & intense colour in one sweep. Separates, lengthens, and plumps each lash for a false lash look without clumping. Smudge-proof. Water-resistant. Ophthalmologically approved. Paraben & fragrance free.
Beneficial ingredients and what they do:
- Vitamin E nourishes
- Panthenol strengthens lashes
- Bamboo extract fortifies & helps to retain moisture
|How to||Wiggle wand at the lash root to build pigment at the base of lashes, making the lash line look thicker. Continue to tips of lashes, fanning outer lashes out toward temple and inner lashes in toward the bridge of the nose. Layer for more intensity. Try black on top lashes and brown on bottom lashes for a natural look. Remove with soap & warm water or Pixi Waterproof Makeup Remover.|
|Has a video||Yes|
Water (Aqua), Sorbitan Olivate, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran Wax, Stearic Acid, VP/VA Copolymer, Glycerin, Hydroxyethylcellulose, VP/Hexadecene Copolymer, Phenoxyethanol, Sorbitol, Aminomethyl Propanol, Tocopherol (Vitamin E), BIS-PEG/PPG-16/16 PEG/PPG-16/16 Dimethicone, Dimethicone, PPG-17/IPDI/DMPA Copolymer, Panthenol (Vitamin B5), Isopropyl Myristate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Bambusa Vulgaris Leaf/Stem Extract. May Contain: [+/- Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499)].
Ingredients are subject to change. For the most complete and up-to-date list of ingredients, refer to the product packaging.