I'm in LOVE
- I just ordered two more bottles of this stuff. I have olive/Indian skin and it always seemed that no matter what, I did not feel like my face was clean. This product makes my skin clear, clean, with uncontested pores. I believe healthy looking skin is #1 before applying any cosmetics. I use LaMer moisturizers, but if Pixi made a moisturizer with sea kelp, copper, and vitamin C, I would so make a switch! Love all your products!
- I am a huge fan of the Glow Tonic! It has helped with my adult acne and makes my skin glow! I have sensitive skin and this product did not burn while applying it.
My skin has never looked better
- Since I replaced my harsh "astringent" toners, my complexion has started cooperating. I went through a little "transition" period of breakouts and oiliness but it all evened out and I'm in love with my skin.....which I NEVER thought I'd say.
- One of my friends let me borrow this toner and let's just say she hasn't gotten it back yet. I absolutely love this product! It leaves my skin so fresh and soft. I will be ordering another!
As my teenage daughter would say "yaass"
- I have been using this everyday since I purchased it. I am 40 years young but with those pesky concerns that creep up on you when you least expect it...larger pores, oil production where it never seemed to be a problem before. You get the jist. Well My skin does in fact have a Youthful glow to it and the poresaround my T-Zone do in fact appear to be shrinking. My daughter asked me "Mom do you have a secret you want to tell me"....I displayed the bottle and whoooosh mysteriously vanished. Not too young to start or too old to try.
Wonderful & Affordable
- This magic tonic has become a staple in my skin care routine. My face has become considerately more soft and supple. I have also noticed a difference in my overall skin tone. I am in my 40's and highly recommend this product to anyone of all ages!
- I'm always a little skeptical when people claim that something is a miracle product. If it sounds too good to be true, it usually is, right? Well that's definitely not the case here! The Glow Tonic really is as great as it sounds! Though I got a bit of an odd tingle the first time I used it, I can already feel a huge difference in my skin! I'm hoping my bottle lasts a while, though, because I'm definitely not too pleased about the price tag on this one.
- I ordered this product online, since they do not carry it at Target stores at the moment, and I am in love! I am really getting into taking care of my skin with cleansers and using quality makeup (pixi!) But this is my first time ever using a toner so I wasn't sure what to expect...but I must admit I am glad this Pixi one is my first because I'm pretty sure I won't need to try any other one out there. I have large visible pores, and this product helps the shine and visibility out a lot. I also love the smell of the product because it just smells natural/healthy...if that makes any sense! lol glad I bought and highly recommend!
Do you believe in magic?
- This toner - let me tell ya - has just made me feel like an idiot for spending the amount of money that I've spent over the past few months trying to fix my pesky skin issues. I have this real cute problem in which my face has a tendency to look like its gone bobbing for apples in canola oil three to four hours after I've done my make up. I have blown over $200 at Ulta this month alone just trying to find a foundation or primer that might help out with that. LO AND BEHOLD, I've been using this stuff for a few days and that problem seems to have dissipated! I LOVE IT! It has also had a good influence on the pores on my nose. They seem to be slowly disappearing, and for that I am eternally grateful.
- I use this product every morning before I apply my primer and every night before moisturizing. Smells fantastic and makes my skin really clear and fresh!
Glow tonic with ginseng & fructose. Helps tone, firm and tighten the skin. Removes dead skin cells for healthier looking skin. Alcohol free. Use after cleanser on cotton pad. Key ingredients: aloe vera, ginseng and Glycolic Acid-5%. Suitable for all skin types.Create your own "Glow-To Kit" with Flawless Beauty Primer
There may be differences in colour of product that you receive versus image shown. This product has no artificial colour added and the ingredient which gives the product the colour is a natural ingredient, there are occasionally slight variations in shade from batch to batch. It is no cause for concern and the variant in shade does not affect the efficacy of the product.
|Has a video||No|
Directions for use: Saturate a cotton pad with the tonic and sweep across face, neck and décolletage (avoiding eye area). Can be used AM and PM after cleansing.
Ingredients: Aqua, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Leaf Extract, Aesculus Hippocastanum (Horse Chestnut) Seed Extract, Glycolic Acid, Ammonium Glycolate, Glycerin, Glucose, Fructose, Sucrose, Urea, Dextrin, Alanine, Glutamic Acid, Hexyl Nicotinate, Panax Ginseng Root Extract, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Benzoate, Biotin, Polysorbate 20, Fragrance.
Ingredients are subject to change. For the most complete and up-to-date list of ingredients, refer to the product packaging.
Made in the USA. 250 ml / 8.5 fl.oz