- I love this toner, it has made such an improvement in my skin! I am glowing and it is sensitive enough to use daily am and pm!
I happened to see this product in Target and decided to give it a try. I had never found a toner that did much so rarely made it a part of my skin care routine. Overnight the blotchiness was not as noticeable and my adult acne began clearing up. My skin is clear and glowing. I can go out with little or no foundation.
My teenage daughter has been having problems with hormonal breakouts. The glow tonic is keeping her skin in check. It is not drying, even for her sensitive skin.
- I have been struggling for acne for years and this tonic has changed my skin completely. Gives me hope for the future.
- I really like the smell, it is difficult to review a product when it is so much hype around it. I do think my skins feels better after using it but I am still finishing my previous toner (I alternate between the 2) so I think it my skin needs to become used to the new one.
I have struggled all my life with my skin, and until this product I had never seen any dramatic results. I thought I was doomed to acne and scarring and oiliness, but in only one week of use the glow tonic cleared all of that up.
There are days I leave the house now in nothing but sunscreen. It's that good.
- This is a great product to use as a toner, I use it twice daily after cleansing and it doesn't cause any sensitivity/redness/dryness of my sensitive skin. It makes my skin soft and helps combat acne, it's a staple in my beauty routine!
- This toner is a life changer. Brightens, smoothes, keeps skin clear of blemishes - really does it all. And at an amazing price! Please never stop making this x
- Bought the larger size after I loved the sample. Glad that it has a smaller spout then the sample so I can control how much comes out. Named Glow tonic because it literally leaves your skin glowing. Also removes left over makeup that cleanser misses. Will continue to purchase!
- My schedule s hectic, so maintaining a consistent skin care routine is near impossible. But, when I do remember to use my glow tonic, I see results almost overnight. It helps wipe up the last bits of my makeup, gently exfoliates, dries quickly, and there is a very prominent "glow" to my skin. My breakouts are even less frequent when I use it. The only con I've noticed is that my skin quickly builds up a sort of resistance to the product after using it too frequently. My best tip is to use it in moderation; one day on, one day off. 10/10 would recommend to any skin type :)
- This stuff has saved my skin!!! After a month of consistent use twice a day, my skin was glowing! I saw a more even skin tone and my mildly-acne prone skin calmed down a lot!
Glow tonic with ginseng & fructose. Helps tone, firm and tighten the skin. Removes dead skin cells for healthier looking skin. Alcohol free. Use after cleanser on cotton pad. Key ingredients: aloe vera, ginseng and glycolic acid-5%. Suitable for all skin types.Create your own "Glow-To Kit" with Flawless Beauty Primer
There may be differences in colour of product that you receive versus image shown. This product has no artificial colour added and the ingredient which gives the product the colour is a natural ingredient, there are occasionally slight variations in shade from batch to batch. It is no cause for concern and the variant in shade does not affect the efficacy of the product.
|Has a video||No|
Directions for use: Saturate a cotton pad with the tonic and sweep across face, neck and décolletage (avoiding eye area). Can be used AM and PM after cleansing.
Aqua, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Leaf Extract, Aesculus Hippocastanum (Horse Chestnut) Seed Extract, Glycolic Acid, Ammonium Glycolate, Glycerin, Butylene Glycol, Hexylene Glycol (and) Fructose (and) Glucose (and) Sucrose (and) Urea (and) Dextrin (and) Alanine (and) Glutamic Acid (and) Aspartic Acid (and) Hexyl Nicotinate, Panax Ginseng Root Extract, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Benzoate, Biotin, Polysorbate 20, Fragrance.
Ingredients are subject to change. For the most complete and up-to-date list of ingredients, refer to the product packaging.
Made in the USA. 250 ml / 8.5 fl.oz