a glowing wake up!
- I love using the glow tonic,it really glows and makes your skin look younger but doesn't feel tight,I put some in a small spritz bottle to take to work with me for those afternoon sleepies :)
I bought my Glow Tonic a while ago, but recently did the 21 Day Glow Challenge. I have been lazy in the past because using several products on my acne prone/combination skin causes my skin to dry out. Pixi Glow Tonic has been AMAZING for my skin. My skin feels fresh and clean and my skin has not been getting dry and irritated. The breakouts I typically get on my chin have become less frequent, which is great.
Great product if you want your skin to feel clean! I will use this for a very long time!
Sensitive Skin Sisters BEWARE
- First off, it contains witch hazel, which little did I know, is commonly known to irritate skin, especially if you have sensitive skin or rosacea (such as I do). It made my skin itchy and blotchy. I have since switched back to my faithful clinique toner and my skin is slowly looking normal again.
The BEST Product I've ever used!
- I've always had problems with acne and redness. I've tried all kinds of washes and creams, not using things with fragrance or oil. And then I found the Glow Tonic. It is literally the best product I've ever used. I've been using it for over a month now and my skin is so soft and completely once free. Also, the discoloration in my skin is almost completely gone. My pores are smaller and my face doesn't feel oily in the middle of the day nay more. This stuff is the best and I would recommend it to anyone!
- Love this product! Has made my skin clear and smooth in less than a month!
- I've been enjoying using this product as a toner after cleansing. I've noticed fewer blemishes and my skin has had a more radiant appearance.
- I love this tonic and use it every day and night after I wash my face, works wonderfully!
- this tonic works wonderfully as a toner and makes your skin fresh and clean!
- this toner works wonderfully and I use every day and night right after i have cleansed and dried my face
this has changed my skin
- I am absolutely in love with this, I have really sensitive skin and allergies to dies and some fragrances. This is so gentle and works so well! It's so nice to use something that smells so good but doesn't irritate. My skin is noticeably softer, more even toned and holds moisture better. Little acne scars I've had for years are disappearing. I'm almost through my first bottle and I'll definitely be purchasing another.
Glow tonic with ginseng & fructose. Helps tone, firm and tighten the skin. Removes dead skin cells for healthier looking skin. Alcohol free. Use after cleanser on cotton pad. Key ingredients: aloe vera, ginseng and Glycolic Acid-5%. Suitable for all skin types.Create your own "Glow-To Kit" with Flawless Beauty Primer
There may be differences in colour of product that you receive versus image shown. This product has no artificial colour added and the ingredient which gives the product the colour is a natural ingredient, there are occasionally slight variations in shade from batch to batch. It is no cause for concern and the variant in shade does not affect the efficacy of the product.
|Has a video||No|
Directions for use: Saturate a cotton pad with the tonic and sweep across face, neck and décolletage (avoiding eye area). Can be used AM and PM after cleansing.
Ingredients: Aqua, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Leaf Extract, Aesculus Hippocastanum (Horse Chestnut) Seed Extract, Glycolic Acid, Ammonium Glycolate, Glycerin, Glucose, Fructose, Sucrose, Urea, Dextrin, Alanine, Glutamic Acid, Hexyl Nicotinate, Panax Ginseng Root Extract, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Benzoate, Biotin, Polysorbate 20, Fragrance.
Ingredients are subject to change. For the most complete and up-to-date list of ingredients, refer to the product packaging.
Made in the USA. 250 ml / 8.5 fl.oz