I have struggled all my life with my skin, and until this product I had never seen any dramatic results. I thought I was doomed to acne and scarring and oiliness, but in only one week of use the glow tonic cleared all of that up.
There are days I leave the house now in nothing but sunscreen. It's that good.
- This is a great product to use as a toner, I use it twice daily after cleansing and it doesn't cause any sensitivity/redness/dryness of my sensitive skin. It makes my skin soft and helps combat acne, it's a staple in my beauty routine!
- This toner is a life changer. Brightens, smoothes, keeps skin clear of blemishes - really does it all. And at an amazing price! Please never stop making this x
- Bought the larger size after I loved the sample. Glad that it has a smaller spout then the sample so I can control how much comes out. Named Glow tonic because it literally leaves your skin glowing. Also removes left over makeup that cleanser misses. Will continue to purchase!
- My schedule s hectic, so maintaining a consistent skin care routine is near impossible. But, when I do remember to use my glow tonic, I see results almost overnight. It helps wipe up the last bits of my makeup, gently exfoliates, dries quickly, and there is a very prominent "glow" to my skin. My breakouts are even less frequent when I use it. The only con I've noticed is that my skin quickly builds up a sort of resistance to the product after using it too frequently. My best tip is to use it in moderation; one day on, one day off. 10/10 would recommend to any skin type :)
- This stuff has saved my skin!!! After a month of consistent use twice a day, my skin was glowing! I saw a more even skin tone and my mildly-acne prone skin calmed down a lot!
Absolutely the best!
- I have tried very high end toners with moderate results. A friend recommended this toner and I love it! It is really liquid gold. It is part of my go-to skin routine. I hope this product is made forever! If you have reservations, give it a try!
Best skin ever!
- So I'm on my second bottle of the glow tonic. Like others, I was apprehensive about buying into the hype and really gave myself enough time to test it out. 2 months in- All i have to say is WOW. My skin has never looked better... I've even got my mum and sisters to incorporate it into their daily skincare routines and we have all seen a visible difference. Thanks Pixi :)
Great expectations - but haven't seen any benefits
I was super excited to start using this product after reading rave reviews from Caroline Hirons etc. I've used this for nearly two months now and seen absolutely no difference in my skin what so ever.
I first used this once a day, then after a few weeks started using this morning and evening (as per Mrs Hirons' instructions). It's a pleasant product to use, doesn't feel too strong for my skin or anything like that. BUT - as for the way my skin looks and feels, in all honestly I have not noticed any difference. My skin tone is still just as red/patchy as before, and if anything I have had more spots than usual, even now after nearly two months of using this (I'm not prone to blemishes at all). Of course this could be due to any number of reasons, but just goes to show that the Glow Tonic has at least not improved anything for my skin.
Overall, if I had unlimited funds I would probably keep buying this as it is a pleasant and refreshing product to use - but since I don't see any point in spending money in something that didn't have any effect on my skin what so ever, I will not be repurchasing.
I have normal to dry skin, prone to redness/patchy skin tone, not prone to blemishes.
Never need another toner
- This toner has done wonders for my skin. Love that it's alcohol free.
Glow tonic with ginseng & fructose. Helps tone, firm and tighten the skin. Removes dead skin cells for healthier looking skin. Alcohol free. Use after cleanser on cotton pad. Key ingredients: aloe vera, ginseng and glycolic acid-5%. Suitable for all skin types.Create your own "Glow-To Kit" with Flawless Beauty Primer
There may be differences in colour of product that you receive versus image shown. This product has no artificial colour added and the ingredient which gives the product the colour is a natural ingredient, there are occasionally slight variations in shade from batch to batch. It is no cause for concern and the variant in shade does not affect the efficacy of the product.
|Has a video||No|
Directions for use: Saturate a cotton pad with the tonic and sweep across face, neck and décolletage (avoiding eye area). Can be used AM and PM after cleansing.
Aqua, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Leaf Extract, Aesculus Hippocastanum (Horse Chestnut) Seed Extract, Glycolic Acid, Ammonium Glycolate, Glycerin, Butylene Glycol, Hexylene Glycol (and) Fructose (and) Glucose (and) Sucrose (and) Urea (and) Dextrin (and) Alanine (and) Glutamic Acid (and) Aspartic Acid (and) Hexyl Nicotinate, Panax Ginseng Root Extract, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Benzoate, Biotin, Polysorbate 20, Fragrance.
Ingredients are subject to change. For the most complete and up-to-date list of ingredients, refer to the product packaging.
Made in the USA. 250 ml / 8.5 fl.oz