Best skin ever!
- So I'm on my second bottle of the glow tonic. Like others, I was apprehensive about buying into the hype and really gave myself enough time to test it out. 2 months in- All i have to say is WOW. My skin has never looked better... I've even got my mum and sisters to incorporate it into their daily skincare routines and we have all seen a visible difference. Thanks Pixi :)
Great expectations - but haven't seen any benefits
I was super excited to start using this product after reading rave reviews from Caroline Hirons etc. I've used this for nearly two months now and seen absolutely no difference in my skin what so ever.
I first used this once a day, then after a few weeks started using this morning and evening (as per Mrs Hirons' instructions). It's a pleasant product to use, doesn't feel too strong for my skin or anything like that. BUT - as for the way my skin looks and feels, in all honestly I have not noticed any difference. My skin tone is still just as red/patchy as before, and if anything I have had more spots than usual, even now after nearly two months of using this (I'm not prone to blemishes at all). Of course this could be due to any number of reasons, but just goes to show that the Glow Tonic has at least not improved anything for my skin.
Overall, if I had unlimited funds I would probably keep buying this as it is a pleasant and refreshing product to use - but since I don't see any point in spending money in something that didn't have any effect on my skin what so ever, I will not be repurchasing.
I have normal to dry skin, prone to redness/patchy skin tone, not prone to blemishes.
Never need another toner
- This toner has done wonders for my skin. Love that it's alcohol free.
- I purchased my first bottle back in Oct 2015 and just received my second yesterday. I love this tonic. I have seen a change in my skin (for the better) since using this. I have never been one to use a toner but after reading reviews on the internet I decided to give it a try and so glad I did. The tonic does not break me out and the scent is very mild but pleasant. A real winner in my book!
- I use this stuff twice a day, every day! I love it. I'm in my late 20s and trying to combat acne while still keeping my skin moisturized, and this stuff has been wonderful for both of those purposes.
Best skincare product I've ever used
- This product has changed my life. When I use it consistently, I rarely have a breakout. It's only when I stop using it that I start to break out. I've sung the praises of this product to ANYONE who will listen. It's incredible!
- I had always heard so much about this toner. I finally gave in. I am so glad I did. I cannot live without now.
- This is a great toner for my combination skin. in the summer I am more oily and it helps balance me out and in the winter when I am more dry it doesn't dry me out. I swear my skin looks great and has a glow. I can use this everyday twice a day. Just came on the site to buy the 250ml bottle which I can't get at target. i swear target can barely keep the smaller size in stock. give it a try- you will love it.
- I have been using this product for almost two months now and am obsessed! My skin is looking better than ever
- Originally bought this product at Target just to try -- ended up LOVING it. My skin was dry and flakey from the harsh winter weather but after just a few days of using this product, it is soft and smooth with NO flakes!! <3
Glow tonic with ginseng & fructose. Helps tone, firm and tighten the skin. Removes dead skin cells for healthier looking skin. Alcohol free. Use after cleanser on cotton pad. Key ingredients: aloe vera, ginseng and glycolic acid-5%. Suitable for all skin types.Create your own "Glow-To Kit" with Flawless Beauty Primer
There may be differences in colour of product that you receive versus image shown. This product has no artificial colour added and the ingredient which gives the product the colour is a natural ingredient, there are occasionally slight variations in shade from batch to batch. It is no cause for concern and the variant in shade does not affect the efficacy of the product.
|Has a video||No|
Directions for use: Saturate a cotton pad with the tonic and sweep across face, neck and décolletage (avoiding eye area). Can be used AM and PM after cleansing.
Aqua, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Leaf Extract, Aesculus Hippocastanum (Horse Chestnut) Seed Extract, Glycolic Acid, Ammonium Glycolate, Glycerin, Butylene Glycol, Hexylene Glycol (and) Fructose (and) Glucose (and) Sucrose (and) Urea (and) Dextrin (and) Alanine (and) Glutamic Acid (and) Aspartic Acid (and) Hexyl Nicotinate, Panax Ginseng Root Extract, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Benzoate, Biotin, Polysorbate 20, Fragrance.
Ingredients are subject to change. For the most complete and up-to-date list of ingredients, refer to the product packaging.
Made in the USA. 250 ml / 8.5 fl.oz