- I love the transparent (comfort Clear) the way it smells and how it glides and moistens your lips. The Honey Nectar is a great color, looks real natural which I love. The Ripe Raspberry I used on my cheeks (just put a cross shape on the high part of my cheek bone and then rubbed it in and it gave me such great color on my face). I just can't get enough of this product!
love natural rose a lot
- natural rose is my favorite of these, but honey nectar plays a close 2nd. these are super creamy. love them
- i received this as a freebie in my birch box and love it. I would say its more of a buttery lipstick than a balm. With that said, I love the honey nectar shade. I have very dry/chapped full lips and I am often self-conscious about wearing shades of balm/lipstick but this hydrates and is a great shade. I love wearing this daily and even for going out. I will defn try out the other shades!
- I'm not usually a lip color kind of girl, but I tried these out and love them! I got a the clear, honey nectar, and ripe raspberry, and all are wonderful! They give just a hint of color and it lasts a surprising amount of time...almost like a natural stain. They smell wonderful and are super moisturizing! Considering stocking up on all the colors!
- I adore this lip balm - it works wonderfully while also providing great color.
Love the Clear
The aroma.... the glide.... the smoothness of lips! This shea butter lip balm boasts a well earned good reputation despite its price tag.
I bought the Comfort Clear and Honey Nectar. I love the CCr but not the HN. It looks like I just prefer a nude lip balm! The HN is ok, but I only wear it when going out, which is not often. BUT the CC I wear every night right before bed! It leaves my lips soft and smooth even after tossing and turning 9 hours.
Pigmented and moisturising - amazing!
I have the colour Honey Nectar and it's a beautiful, natural my-lips-but-better kind of colour. Having tried a lot of tinted lip balms by various brands, I've finally found a favourite; this is more pigmented than your average tinted balm, and also more moisturising and longer-lasting.
Most balms last 30 mins at most on me (I know, it sucks) but this gives me an hour or so.
Also, it smells yummy! I'm honestly wowed by this product, and it now goes everywhere with me!
Natural Rose is fantastic!
- I have both Natural Rose and Ripe Raspberry and I can't get enough. I work in a somewhat conservative environment, so Natural Rose is perfect for everyday. I love the Raspberry for a more fun, bright lip. One swipe is great for work, but I can put on a little more for more color. Very versatile and my boyfriend definitely prefers these lip balms to lipstick! Always a plus.
Great tinted balm
- I purchased the shade "natural rose", which is a highly pigmented dusty rose color. Really lovely, hydrating balm. Great for on-the-go!
Love natural rose!
- I just got natural rose today and love it! so beautiful and looks wonderful on, the perfect rose color that is very natural as well
What it is formulated to do:
Awaken lips with this super-nourishing balm. The unique formula is rich but lightweight and gives a gorgeous wash of colour to lips – it’s the perfect pick-me-up anytime! Packed full of beneficial ingredients, this balm soothes lips immediately & nourishes them long term.
Beneficial ingredients and what they do:
Shea butter nourishes the skin
Vitamin E protects the skin
|How to||Smooth onto lips, layering for more colour intensity.|
|Has a video||No|
Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Polybutene, Ozokerite, Octyldodecanol, Beeswax, Trihydroxystearin, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-di-t-butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Phenoxyethanol, Vanillin. [+/- Mica (CI 77019), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77492, CI 77491, CI 77499), Red 6 (CI 15850), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140), Red 28 Lake (CI 45410), Red 30 Lake (CI 73360), Red 7 Lake (CI 15850)].
Ingredients are subject to change. For the most complete and up-to-date list of ingredients, refer to the product packaging.