Comfort Clear is a wonderful Balm!
- I am too young to wear makeup, but still love this lip balm! it is so hydrating and moisturizing and prevents me from getting chapped lips!
- I absolutely adore honey nectar! in the pics, it looked like it would be too nude for me so I just passed on it for then, but I eventually ordered it and love it! so moisturizing and beautiful color!
- these are great lip balms and are very moisturizing and come in beautiful colors
Love this lip balm!
- Great color, moisturizing and has a great sheen to it...I purchased natural rose and can't wait to purchase another!
great buy and luscious moisture
I purchased this lip balm in 'Natural Rose' and I have to say, it was the first out of many (MANY!) Pixi purchases that I was disappointed in. It had absolutely nothing to do with the product itself as it has a yummy scent and great moisture longevity, but more in the fact that I chose the wrong color. It looks much lighter online, and I don't believe the description of "soft mauve" is accurate. It is quite dark and looks a bit like a color my grandmother would wear. I gave it to my niece, who has a darker completion and she looked great in the color. So fair skinned gals be warned.
I was able to receive the shade 'Comfort Clear' with a different purchase (seriously, I but a TON of Pixi products) for FREE and absolutely love it! It is the perfect everyday balm. It smells even better then 'Natural Rose' and it lasts longer then any chapstick/gloss/lipbalm I have ever tried! I've used it everyday for over a month and still have more then half the tube. If you aren't scared by the price and can trust yourself not to lose it, I definitely say buy this and love it's loveliness!!
- Great balm! Hint of color, but not too crazy. Thumbs up.
Love, Love, Love!
- I love these lip balms. I received a sample one in a beauty box and that was what introduced me to Pixi. They are moisturizing with just a little tint.
- I absolutely love this lip balm in Coral Crush! It is so beautiful and is such a great lip balm in general! Never discontinue this product!
Fantastic tinted lip balm!
- This is first of all the best lip balm ever! Second off, it is tinted! Wonderful product and will continue to use and buy forever!
Color payoff impressive
- With winter approaching, I tend to switch from lipstains and lipsticks to tinted glosses and balms. I picked this up in Ripe Rasberry, which is shown as the darkest of the colors, figuring it would be a sheer color tint. The balm feels very nice going on, glides on easily and then sits comfortably and very lightly on your lips. This is not a heavy or sticky balm at all. It also has a divine scent like sweet vanilla (could be a 'cake' smell). As the moisture wears off, it is surprising how much of a stain it leaves on the lips. In fact, if you reapply a lot during the day, the stain color only grows brighter and more vibrant. You may want to consider carrying the comfort clear one with you to add moisture without more color at this point. The color is a creamy matte, so if you want shimmer you can simply add that with some clear shimmer gloss. If you like matte lips, you will absolutely love this stuff. The rose color one will be the next one I pick up!
What it is formulated to do:
Awaken lips with this super-nourishing balm. The unique formula is rich but lightweight and gives a gorgeous wash of colour to lips – it’s the perfect pick-me-up anytime! Packed full of beneficial ingredients, this balm soothes lips immediately & nourishes them long term.
Beneficial ingredients and what they do:
Shea butter nourishes the skin
Vitamin E protects the skin
|How to||Smooth onto lips, layering for more colour intensity.|
|Has a video||No|
Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Polybutene, Ozokerite, Octyldodecanol, Beeswax, Trihydroxystearin, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-di-t-butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Phenoxyethanol, Vanillin. [+/- Mica (CI 77019), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77492, CI 77491, CI 77499), Red 6 (CI 15850), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140), Red 28 Lake (CI 45410), Red 30 Lake (CI 73360), Red 7 Lake (CI 15850)].
Ingredients are subject to change. For the most complete and up-to-date list of ingredients, refer to the product packaging.