Fantastic tinted lip balm!
- This is first of all the best lip balm ever! Second off, it is tinted! Wonderful product and will continue to use and buy forever!
Color payoff impressive
- With winter approaching, I tend to switch from lipstains and lipsticks to tinted glosses and balms. I picked this up in Ripe Rasberry, which is shown as the darkest of the colors, figuring it would be a sheer color tint. The balm feels very nice going on, glides on easily and then sits comfortably and very lightly on your lips. This is not a heavy or sticky balm at all. It also has a divine scent like sweet vanilla (could be a 'cake' smell). As the moisture wears off, it is surprising how much of a stain it leaves on the lips. In fact, if you reapply a lot during the day, the stain color only grows brighter and more vibrant. You may want to consider carrying the comfort clear one with you to add moisture without more color at this point. The color is a creamy matte, so if you want shimmer you can simply add that with some clear shimmer gloss. If you like matte lips, you will absolutely love this stuff. The rose color one will be the next one I pick up!
- This is in my opinion Pixi's best product! This is what got me hooked on Pixi. It is the creamiest and most soothing lip balm I have ever tried. I don't use anything else now. My lips have never felt more nourished and smooth after using this. I have it in the clear comfort which I use most often and the honey nectar which gives a beautiful nude color to your lips. The color is not so sheer that you can't tell it's there nor is it too bold. It's just right. Thank you so much for making this lip balm, I will forever buy it :)
- I received this Lip Butter in my Monthly Beauty Box & was exited to try it out as I love Shea Butter Lip Balms in general! I must say the colour is amazingly pigmented - I had Ripe Raspberry - (but still that sheer effect), as well as very hydrating & long-lasting! It also smells like a dream! Definitely worth £8! Much better than some of the more "luxury" brand lip balms that are 5x the price! Recommend to anyone & everyone!
Love Love Love!
These are my very favorite Pixi products! I love the colors, love the texture, love the smooth application and love the scent, which seems to be a vanilla scent?
The colors are not brilliant or bold, so these just add a nice balmy finish with a hint of color. I'm quite sure I have these in every color.
- I purchased both the pixi pink and the natural rose and am completely in love with them! They are very hydrating, but unlike other tinted balms the color is vibrant and long lasting! I've had several friends compliment the color. I have dark hair and eyes and medium toned skin and my sister is blonde and blue eyed with pale skin and the natural rose looked good on both of us. I intend to purchase all of the colors and I love the variety!
- I have the Honey Nector shade and it is the color I have been searching for. Not only is the shade great, but it is moisturizing as well! Doesnt need to be reapplied too often, but I find myself constantly reusing to just have it out.
My new favorite
- I have one in every color! They are moisturizing, pigmented and can double as blush. They are my new all time favorite balm!
It's in the SHEA
- I love these lip balms! The Shea butter is so moisturizing and nourishing to my lips. I love the smell that reminds me that Pixi always uses ingredients that are beneficial to my skin. Like the other reviews, I like both the natural colors and the colors that add a little brightness to my face.
It's in the SHEA
- I LOve these lip balms. The Shea butter is so moisturizing and nourishing to my lips. I love the smell that reminds me that Pixi always uses ingredients that are beneficial to my skin. Like the other reviews, I like both the natural colors and the colors that add a little bringhtness to my face.
What it is formulated to do:
Awaken lips with this super-nourishing balm. The unique formula is rich but lightweight and gives a gorgeous wash of colour to lips – it’s the perfect pick-me-up anytime! Packed full of beneficial ingredients, this balm soothes lips immediately & nourishes them long term.
Beneficial ingredients and what they do:
Shea butter nourishes the skin
Vitamin E protects the skin
|How to||Smooth onto lips, layering for more colour intensity.|
|Has a video||No|
Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Polybutene, Ozokerite, Octyldodecanol, Beeswax, Trihydroxystearin, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-di-t-butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Phenoxyethanol, Vanillin. [+/- Mica (CI 77019), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77492, CI 77491, CI 77499), Red 6 (CI 15850), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140), Red 28 Lake (CI 45410), Red 30 Lake (CI 73360), Red 7 Lake (CI 15850)].
Ingredients are subject to change. For the most complete and up-to-date list of ingredients, refer to the product packaging.