Love natural rose!
- i really love these lip balms, especially natural rose! such a beautiful and natural rose shade, juts like the name!
I love this product!
- this looks amazing in pixi pink and is a definite must have product for all girls of all ages!
Ripe Raspberry is gorgeous!
- the balm, ripe raspberry is absolutely gorgeous! i love to wear this tinted lip balm on a daily basis and love the way it looks on!
Comfort Clear is a wonderful Balm!
- I am too young to wear makeup, but still love this lip balm! it is so hydrating and moisturizing and prevents me from getting chapped lips!
- I absolutely adore honey nectar! in the pics, it looked like it would be too nude for me so I just passed on it for then, but I eventually ordered it and love it! so moisturizing and beautiful color!
- these are great lip balms and are very moisturizing and come in beautiful colors
Love this lip balm!
- Great color, moisturizing and has a great sheen to it...I purchased natural rose and can't wait to purchase another!
great buy and luscious moisture
I purchased this lip balm in 'Natural Rose' and I have to say, it was the first out of many (MANY!) Pixi purchases that I was disappointed in. It had absolutely nothing to do with the product itself as it has a yummy scent and great moisture longevity, but more in the fact that I chose the wrong color. It looks much lighter online, and I don't believe the description of "soft mauve" is accurate. It is quite dark and looks a bit like a color my grandmother would wear. I gave it to my niece, who has a darker completion and she looked great in the color. So fair skinned gals be warned.
I was able to receive the shade 'Comfort Clear' with a different purchase (seriously, I but a TON of Pixi products) for FREE and absolutely love it! It is the perfect everyday balm. It smells even better then 'Natural Rose' and it lasts longer then any chapstick/gloss/lipbalm I have ever tried! I've used it everyday for over a month and still have more then half the tube. If you aren't scared by the price and can trust yourself not to lose it, I definitely say buy this and love it's loveliness!!
- Great balm! Hint of color, but not too crazy. Thumbs up.
Love, Love, Love!
- I love these lip balms. I received a sample one in a beauty box and that was what introduced me to Pixi. They are moisturizing with just a little tint.
What it is formulated to do:
Awaken lips with this super-nourishing balm. The unique formula is rich but lightweight and gives a gorgeous wash of colour to lips – it’s the perfect pick-me-up anytime! Packed full of beneficial ingredients, this balm soothes lips immediately & nourishes them long term.
Beneficial ingredients and what they do:
Shea butter nourishes the skin
Vitamin E protects the skin
|How to||Smooth onto lips, layering for more colour intensity.|
|Has a video||No|
Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Polybutene, Ozokerite, Octyldodecanol, Beeswax, Trihydroxystearin, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-di-t-butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Phenoxyethanol, Vanillin. [+/- Mica (CI 77019), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77492, CI 77491, CI 77499), Red 6 (CI 15850), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140), Red 28 Lake (CI 45410), Red 30 Lake (CI 73360), Red 7 Lake (CI 15850)].
Ingredients are subject to change. For the most complete and up-to-date list of ingredients, refer to the product packaging.