- Moisturises well even at first few tries. And surprisingly the sweet peach looks fab on brown skin.
- Moisturises well even at first few tries. And surprisingly the sweet pea looks fab on brown skin.
my go to for quick color
- bought several of these to keep in my makeup bag, needless to say, my daughter commandeered them all. i was able to save NATURAL ROSE, and it's my go to lip balm for a hint of color. works with every skin tone.
- I purchased this in Natural Rose, and that provides just a bit more color to my lips. This balm is wonderful at keeping my lips moist in the winter! I highly recommend this product.
- These are really so good. I prefer the more natural colors. The brighter ones are certainly pigmented so if that's not what you're going for you won't like them. Honey Nectar and Natural Rose are PERFECT for everyday.
- Great lip balm and lovely sheer colour. Fab to use during cold weather to keep my lips hydrated
- I tried this product from the testers available at target, and I had to buy it. Great price, smooth, gives the lips some color, and comfortable to wear on the lips.
- I have bought 4 tubes of the Natural Rose so far. I use it everyday for a natural look and then do multiple layers when I go out at night. It is an amazing product and I wish it was available in more Targets and stores.
- I have this lip balm in the shade Ripe Raspberry and I'm completely obsessed with it! It's a beautiful matte pink shade that looks great if you want to add a tint to your lips but aren't looking for a full lipstick look. I didn't find mine to be extremely moisturizing- it wasn't drying, just not the product that I pick to treat dry lips. Definitely going to buy more!
My go to!I
- I keep the translucent one in my purse. Keeps my lips smooth and it's not sticky or overly thick.
What it is formulated to do:
Awaken lips with this super-nourishing balm. The unique formula is rich but lightweight and gives a gorgeous wash of colour to lips – it’s the perfect pick-me-up anytime! Packed full of beneficial ingredients, this balm soothes lips immediately & nourishes them long term.
Beneficial ingredients and what they do:
Shea butter nourishes the skin
Vitamin E protects the skin
|Has a video||No|
Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Polybutene, Ozokerite, Octyldodecanol, Beeswax, Trihydroxystearin, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-di-t-butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Phenoxyethanol, Vanillin. [+/- Mica (CI 77019), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77492, CI 77491, CI 77499), Red 6 (CI 15850), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140), Red 28 Lake (CI 45410), Red 30 Lake (CI 73360), Red 7 Lake (CI 15850)].
Ingredients are subject to change. For the most complete and up-to-date list of ingredients, refer to the product packaging.
4 g / 0.141 oz