- This product is a must have!!!!! Simply looking flawless bronze effect love it !!!!
- I tried this bronzer from Ipsy, and it is STUNNING! So natural and subtle, doesn't leave you glittery or appearing "dirty" as some bronzers do. Very youthful.
- I got my first Pixi bronzer in the ipsy bag. I fell in love with it right away. I am naturally very pale, so needless to say I could use some color that looked natural :) I would absolutely recommend it.
beautiful color but...
- I received the shade Summertime in an ipsy bag awhile back and fell in love with the color after first swatch but unfortunately after wearing it I decided that it looked too muddy on my skin complexion. I have a very light complexion with pink undertones so it just didn't go well. This would look amazing on someone with a darker complexion.
Great natural bronzer
- I purchased the shade "subtly suntouched", which is a light tan. I have fair skin and this shade makes a great natural looking contour and bronzer. No crazy shimmer and no orange tones here, ladies. This bronzer gives me a believable bronzy glow. The product is also generously sized, so you won't run out for a while. The included kabuki is high quality and very soft. I actually use it in my makeup bag for touch ups.
best bronzer EVER!
- i love this bronzer and I usually hate bronzer! i am not a bronzer person , neither am I a fan of it and never have been until I received this in my ipsy bag!
- this bronzer is beautiful and just warms your complexion while giving it a beautiful glow!
- this bronzer is amazing and makes your face have a gorgeous overall glow! just warms the complexion so well and definitely will keep using!
- this bronzer is perfect- it gives you that perfect glow, comes with a useable and perfect brush, and is the perfect size! definitely will be using in my everyday makeup!
- I have this in subtly suntouched, and it's perfect! The color is really weird for a bronzed but it looks great on your skin. Also, it is a little shimmery, which I usually really hate, but the particles are really small and it's subtle enough to wear everyday. I use it on top of my h2o skin tint!
What it is formulated to do:
This deluxe bronzing powder gives your complexion the warmth and luminosity of naturally sunkissed skin. Hydrating, silky-smooth & long-wearing, it also protects against free radicals. Kabuki brush included.
Beneficial ingredients and what they do:
- Mica provides dense natural pigment
- Vitamin E protects the skin
|Has a video||Yes|
Use included kabuki to sweep bronzer where you would naturally tan – cheekbones, forehead, chin & bridge of nose.
Mica, Magnesium Stearate, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Dimethicone, Polybutene, Isopropyl Myristate, Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Phenoxyethanol, Tocopheryl Acetate. [+/- Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77499, CI 77492, CI 77491)]. 10.21g / 0.36oz
Ingredients are subject to change. For the most complete and up-to-date list of ingredients, refer to the product packaging.