- this is the best sculpting trio that makes your face look beautiful and perfect, without looking like your wearing it
beautiful sculpting set!
- this is a beautiful sculpting set for contouring your face and does an amazing job at it! Works very well and absolutely recommend!
love this trio! all time favorite!
- this trio just sculpts your face so beautifully and looks absolutely amazing on! it is a trick to the eyes, making it look like you have no makeup on and makes you look 10 lbs lighter!
Would definitely purchase again
- I have olive skin tone and rarely wear any makeup at all, but this product is a must have for me! It gives your face a natural looking glow without clogging my pores or looking like I am wearing a ton of makeup. The colors blend nicely and I would definitely recommend this product, especially for summertime use!
Just what I wanted!
I bought the Bronze Bloom Trio a few years back during the summer and I absolutely loved it! I used it like crazy it just gave me a bright natural sunkissed glow. So if you have fair skin definitely pick up the Bronze Bloom Trio at Target!
My skin naturally got darker (genetics) so I was unable to use it :( Thats why I purchased this one and it's really good! The colors are perfect for softly sculpting and highlighting your face, i just dont think this is a good product strictly for contouring and highlighting, so use your own judgement.
The bronzers have a sheen to it and the peach shade it a super toned down highlighter, but I prefer it like that. The colors are perfect for me because I couldn't just use one shade of color to bronze my face and the undertone is not orange at all but it's not muddy like matte brown bronzers are. This bronzer just makes you look bright and awake with color you would get from lots of sleep and sunny days. Basically its just what I needed and all that I expected so i couldn't be happier.
Also just as a note, the packaging is slim but its a huge bronzer! I personally love it because it makes me feel tiny and like Im playing "grown up" but just don't expect your average bronzer, lol.
What it is formulated to do:
Contour & highlight in a few fast sweeps with this kit containing a neutral skintone-based bronzer, blush tone bronzer, and nude skintone highlighter. Instantly gives a slimmer & more defined look to the face.
Beneficial ingredients and what they do:
Mica provides dense natural pigment Vitamin E protects the skin
|Has a video||No|
1. Contour With the Pixi Cheek Brush, apply the True Bronze Glow on you cheeks, forehead, jawline, and down the sides of the nose. For a sun kissed look, place True Bronze Glow on the crease of the eyes.
2. Highlight Using the Pixi Cheek Brush, Highlight using the Warm Cream Peach colour on your high cheek bones, temples of your forehead, down the middle of your nose, and chin. To highlight on and around the eyes, place Warm Cream Peach on the lids, inner corner of the eyes, and below the brow.
3. Complete Look Use Rosy Bronze on the apples of the cheeks (also using the Pixi Cheek Brush). Helpful hint, if you don't have a lip colour around to use, dab a little Rosy Bronze on your clean finger and apply gently on the lips using a tapping motion.
Not only will this product add warmth to the face, but will bring your best features forward and compliments any look (natural or smoky).
And, don't forget, use a dry paper towel or dry wash cloth, to gently clean your pixi cheek brush in between colour applications.
Bronzer: Talc, Mica, Magnesium Stearate, Silica, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Dimethicone, Isopropyl Myristate, Polybutene, Phenoxyethanol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Iron Oxides (CI 77499, 77492, 77491). Sculpting Powders: Mica, Magnesium Stearate, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Dimethicone, Polybutene, Isopropyl Myristate, Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Phenoxyethanol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77499, 77492, 77491). Bronzer: 11.08 g / 0.39 oz Sculpting Powders: 11.08 g / 0.39 oz
Ingredients are subject to change. For the most complete and up-to-date list of ingredients, refer to the product packaging.