- Great sharpener - and the pick is an awesome addition.... as well as the fact that it is attached into the packaging - is just so convenient, and brilliant!
- Thank you Petra for creating this amazing sharpener! I'll never buy another kind of sharpener again!
- This came with one of my eye liner sets and it works great.
- I have pretty much every sharpener known to man! This one, however, is my absolute favorite. I do use the little pick which helps get stuff unstuck. And of course, I love the color of Pixi products!
The best sharpener
- I love this sharpener. I had an old cheap one from years ago that kept breaking my pencils. This one has two sizes and a blade cleaner to dislodge stubborn product.
- The drug store sharpener I had would always break my eyeliners, lip liners, and stick eyeshadows. The pixi sharpener doesn't ruin my liners and etc. One problem I'm facing is that I accidently chipped off the part where it holds in the blade cleaner. I think pixi should make it so that it doesn't chip off, so now my blade cleaner falls out. Not the end of the world, I just got a small piece of masking tape and that did the job!
Must for pencil users.
- Sharpe, precise, versatile- what more could you want? The pick is so useful, I can't believe no ones made one before!
- I made the mistake of using an old leftover sharpener once, and it ravaged the tip. Seriously, the amount of product you'll waste with lesser sharpeners is much greater than the cost of this one. Super worth it.
- I only have to twist my eyeliner pencils a few times to get the result I want instead of several times because the blades are sharp and stay that way.
- This sharpener is very sharp and creates a precise point on a variety of pencil products. I really like the inclusion of a pick that can be used to clean the sharpener. Really useful!
What it is specially designed for:
This must-have tool was specifically designed to fit Endless Silky Eye Pen & Lid Last Shadow Pen, but it also works for most standard size pencils. Blade cleaner included for your convenience.
Put pencils in the freezer for a few minutes before sharpening. This will solidify the formula and minimize lead breakage. Use gentle pressure to sharpen - do not press pencil too hard when sharpening.
|Has a video||No|