The best sharpener
- I love this sharpener. I had an old cheap one from years ago that kept breaking my pencils. This one has two sizes and a blade cleaner to dislodge stubborn product.
- The drug store sharpener I had would always break my eyeliners, lip liners, and stick eyeshadows. The pixi sharpener doesn't ruin my liners and etc. One problem I'm facing is that I accidently chipped off the part where it holds in the blade cleaner. I think pixi should make it so that it doesn't chip off, so now my blade cleaner falls out. Not the end of the world, I just got a small piece of masking tape and that did the job!
Must for pencil users.
- Sharpe, precise, versatile- what more could you want? The pick is so useful, I can't believe no ones made one before!
- I made the mistake of using an old leftover sharpener once, and it ravaged the tip. Seriously, the amount of product you'll waste with lesser sharpeners is much greater than the cost of this one. Super worth it.
- I only have to twist my eyeliner pencils a few times to get the result I want instead of several times because the blades are sharp and stay that way.
- This sharpener is very sharp and creates a precise point on a variety of pencil products. I really like the inclusion of a pick that can be used to clean the sharpener. Really useful!
- this is a wonderful sharpener that works fabulous to sharpen the chubby eyeshadow pencils pixi makes and the eyeliner pencils!
best sharpener yet!
- there is no other sharpener that does the job like this one, and this one does a beautiful job at it! sharpens my chubby liners and slim ones perfectly!
- If you use the Endless Silky Eye Pen, you really HAVE to have this sharpener. I was using a cheapo sharpener because I didn't think it would make any difference but I was wasting SOOO much product because it would snap off the tip since the liner is kinda soft. But this sharpener doesn't do that at all! I'm telling you, it makes a huge difference!
- I have had some pretty pathetic drugstore sharpeners over the years, so I decide to give this a shot. It's works great, I use it with the silky eyeliner, and it gives me a nice point every time.
What it is specially designed for:
This must-have tool was specifically designed to fit Endless Silky Eye Pen & Lid Last Shadow Pen, but it also works for most standard size pencils. Blade cleaner included for your convenience.
Put pencils in the freezer for a few minutes before sharpening. This will solidify the formula and minimize lead breakage. Use gentle pressure to sharpen - do not press pencil too hard when sharpening.
|Has a video||No|