- This powder gives you a real nice finish after foundation. Doesn't make you look chalky. Sponge that comes with powder is housed in it's own drawer and entire case is adorable. Nice to carry in your purse for touch ups too.
Flawless Finishing Powder
I am 65 years old and have looked all over for a powder that would not stick in my wrinkles or make me look like paste. This is the best powder I have EVER used. I almost gave it a 4 only because of the sponge included but that would of been misleading about the actual powder.. A regular powder puff pad would of been nicer for this WONDERFUL product. The case is not real attractive but it does not break. You cannot go wrong. I do not know how long I can afford this product. It is pricey for my budget. Would Petra consider a Senior Discount? I do not think any other product has done that.
- Very light and soft. I use this over the H20 Skintint to help prevent shine.
- I absolutely love this product!! I have sensitive and dry skin that gets irritated pretty easily, so I use very moisturizing products to help combat that. Whenever I feel like I might be a little too "glowy", I'll brush some of this on and it adds the perfect finishing touch while keeping me naturally luminous and my makeup in tact.
- I fell in love with his product once I felt how smooth it is! It is awesome how it comes in translucent, so you do not have to worry about finding the right shade. It looks nice once applied over make up or on bare skin. It blends nicely and it does not not look chalky.
- I do not own this..... yet. I have a setting powder im using right now but will purchase this as soon as I run out of what im using now. I was able to swatch this in store(target). it's so soft and full of great for my skin ingredients. Cant wait
Nice setting/brightening powder
- I really enjoy using this setting powder. It has a brightening quality to it and helps my makeup last all day. I especially like this powder under the eye area. Will definely repurchase when I run out.
- This is exactly the finish I was looking for. It's light & blends perfectly with my foundation. It takes away any shine & won't cake. I will be buying more!
use any time
- This is my go to powder. Because it is sheer I can apply it throughout the day and I do not have to worry about my color getting too dark or getting a makeup line.
- Illuminates my face without a glittery effect and sets my foundation nicely. Not as long lasting as I would like but no product is 100% perfect. I switch between this powder and a longer lasting one depending on my daily needs.
What it is formulated to do:
This sheer, skin-brightening and see-through setting powder feels like cashmere on the skin. Finish off any makeup application to set and add a velvety touch & porcelain effect. Its shine-free finish holds makeup in place and imparts a fresh, soft-matte finish & brightening effect, acting as an instant pick-me-up for tired skin. Sponge included for easy touch ups.
Beneficial Ingredients and what they do:
- Vitamin E helps improve skin elasticity
|Has a video||No|
Use included sponge to lightly apply across cheek, nose, forehead, and chin to create a velvety flawless no-shine finish.
Can also be dusted over eyelids before eye shadow to reduce creasing & extend wear.
Talc, Nylon-12, Silica, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Ethylhexyl Stearate, Aluminum Distearate, Dimethicone, C16-18 Hydroxyalkyl Hydroxydimerdilinoleyl Ether, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Squalane, Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Lauroyl Lysine, Mica (CI77019), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).
Ingredients are subject to change. For the most complete and up-to-date list of ingredients, refer to the product packaging.