You will love these colors.
- You will fall in love with the colors and feel of these shadows. If you want a natural eye look up some of Petra's videos. I watched a few and changed my eye techniques then I got compliments on how my new makeup suited me and looked natural (even if using darker colors). I'm all about Pixi now and have been recommending the brand to family.
Plum Quartz palette is beautiful!
- I bought the plum quartz palette at target. The colors are beautiful and stayed on my entire work day. I do use an eye primer with them. I really liked the texture - they were not dry when I swatched them on my hand.
Bold and beautiful
- I first experienced Pixi eye shadow from an Ipsy bag. At the time I had just purchased an expensive shadow palette from another company, and even though I liked that one, I found myself reaching for the Pixi sample instead. I decided I needed to expand on that, so I bought this palette in Copper Peach. I absolutely love the bold but not overpowering colors. The shadow applies easily and stays on all day. I couldn't ask for more.
- It all started with ipsy sending me eye shadow duo. Now I have 6 pixi products. Love, love the quality and the richness of Pixi products...I am hooked!!!
- I have brown eyes and I bought this in Silver Sky. The makeup is high quality and stayed on all day. It sticks well to the applicator too. I will definitely be purchasing more in different colors.
I like it
- I purchased it in 2 colors plum and peach. Plum: The quality of the of the eye shadow is good, as well as the actual packaging. The eye shadow does not fall off the brush on your face during the application process, which is great – you aren’t covered in eye shadow under your eyes! However, I felt that the colors were not vibrant enough once applied. I am naturally pale, so the fact that colors weren’t as bright as absolutely fine, but it may be a bit too light for someone with darker skin.
copper is great for blue eyes!
- I read somewhere that copper was great for blue eyes, so when I saw the copper/peach palette, I had to get it. It's lovely! There's a great variety of colors so I can get a more casual/natural look or go all out! They seem to be good quality and look beautiful. Definitely recommended!
- I bought the Plum Quartz palette and the shadows are phenomenal. I love every color and they blend nicely as well.
- Copper Peach has the perfect shades. I own many palettes with nude/brown/peach colors and I find myself grabbing this one every time!
- these are all beautiful palettes and i love the pigmentation and creaminess of pixi eyeshadows, they are great
What it is formulated to do:
Look fresh in moments with these pretty palettes! Mineral formula reflects light away from imperfections while gemstone-inspired tones enhance your natural eye beauty. Shades specifically coordinated for foolproof eye enhancement.
Beneficial ingredients and what they do:
Vitamin E nourishes and protects delicate skin around the eye
|Has a video||No|
Copper Peach INGREDIENTS: Mica, Petrolatum, Mineral Oil (Paraffinum Liquidum), Polybutene, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Tocopheryl Acetate, Tocopherol. [+/- Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Red 40 Lake (CI 16035), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891)].
Plum Quartz INGREDIENTS: Mica, Petrolatum, Mineral Oil (Paraffinum Liquidum), Polybutene, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Tocopheryl Acetate, Tocopherol. [+/- Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Red 40 Lake (CI 16035), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891)].
Emerald Gold INGREDIENTS: Mica, Petrolatum, Mineral Oil (Paraffinum Liquidum), Polybutene, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Tocopheryl Acetate, Tocopherol. [+/- Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090), Ferric Ferrocyanide (CI 77510), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Ultramarines (CI 77007)].
Ingredients are subject to change. For the most complete and up-to-date list of ingredients, refer to the product packaging.