And now I need all of the colors....
- The last thing I needed was for Pixi to make amazing nail polish, and dang it they do. I tried this out in Lime Lustre and it is the prettiest shimmery mint green. It really does dry fast and it is pretty chip resistant. Two coats was perfect coverage and it lasted me 5 days before I managed to nick my nail. Even then though it wasn't a huge chip, so it was still smaller than what I have seen some other polishes do.
- This is my new favorite nail polish! I bought the Summer Pink and it lasts way longer than any other brand I've tried. This nail polish also dries very quickly, which is wonderful when you have a busy schedule. I recently purshased Deepest Dahlia for Autumn and I can't wait to try it. Great job, Pixi!
Like buying flowers for myself!
- Nail polish is my favorite affordable spirit-lifter and my Pixi Nail Color does not disappoint! Great polish, fun colors, does not break the bank.
- I love the brush for this nail polish. Was easy to apply to my nails without much going "outside the lines". It dries rather quickly and for some shades I find only one coat is really necessary before applying a top coat.
- I've got a summer pink colour. Really vibrant and perfect for a girly look:) Stays on my nails twice as long as any other brand I've used so far!!! Very good coverage as well. Well worth buying if you don't like repainting your nails often;)
Great Colors and Application!
- I love nail colors, but Pixi is by far my favorite brand to put on my nails! Each application does a great job - from the first coat to the 3rd (if needed). It is chip resistant and the bottle is definitely something that I could easily carry around with me everywhere I go! Each shade is as pigmented as it looks online! Trust me. :)
Quick Dry + Great Color!
- Each color definitely gives great pay off, plus dries a lot faster than other brands! The brush applies easily and coats each nail evenly.
Mani lasted 3 weeks!
I took pixi's cocoa chocolate shade to my normal manicure place, with top coat it lasted 3 weeks! No kidding!
My friend was amazed and thought that I had had a new mani!
She used another brand and hers lasted 4 days....same top coat.
I'm going to buy Deepest Dahlia next, it looks like the perfect fall shade!
- I have tried almost every brand of nail polish and this works the best by far. My old favourite used to be OPI, but this product is much better. It has an awesome brush that makes it super easy to apply and one coat is enough. On top of this it dries super quick and I haven't dented any of my nails... which I ALWAYS do. The colours are also gorgeous. I just wish there was a greater selection of colours.
Stayed on for a week!
Applied 2 coats and this nail color did not chip for 1 whole week!
I always wrap the polish over and under the tip of the nail- this really works. I just got the new Charcoal color and it's a perfect deep grey with very fine silver pearl. Pretty and
Perfect for fall
|Has a video||No|
Use 3 strokes brush from base of nail to tip for a clean finish - one in the centre and a stroke to either side.
Apply a second coat for more colour intensity.
Butyl Acetate, Ethyl Acetate, Nitrocellulose, Anhydride Copolymer, Acetyl Tributyl Citrate, Isopropyl Alcohol, Stearalkonium Hectorite, Styrene/Acrylates Copolymer, Benzophenone-1. May Contain: [+/- D&C Red 6 Barium Lake (CI 15850), D&C Red 7 Calcium Lake (CI 15850), D&C Red 34 Calcium Lake (CI 15880:1), D&C Yellow 5 Aluminum Lake (CI 19140), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Red Iron Oxide (CI 77489), Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide (CI 77510), Black Iron Oxide (CI 77491), Mica (CI 77019), Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163)].
Ingredients are subject to change. For the most complete and up-to-date list of ingredients, refer to the product packaging.