super cool palette!
- i love this palette because it comes with many eyeshadow shades as well as a beautiful blush
Get it just for the blush!
- even if you don't like eyeshadow or don't wear it, get this set for the blush because the blush is absolutely amazing! looks beautiful and I love!
- to be honest..i have been using this all summer and just watched a tutorial that will take it to fall! love,love metallics! This is a definite!
I love this palette sooooo much! They all have the same finish but I swear Pixi makes amazing natural metallic eyeshadows! It has such a beautiful pigmented soft sheen but the colors are extremely neutral, so it looks really bright and pretty but not dramatic like most metallic eyeshadows. I am not saying that these are a dupe for some naked 2 eyeshadows but some of the colors remind me of the over "highlights" if the naked2 palette, like chopper, busted, ydk, pistol and bootycall which are pretty much my favorite colors in the naked2 only theres no glitter in this palette (I prefer no glitter)
Also the blush it to die for! It looks amazing on my skin and I usually don't wear blush just bronzer but I love the effect it gives my face. (it also has a sheen to it)
I also really like the packaging, everything about it was well designed. There is no bulkiness or unnecessary this or that. The colors are well paired with each other which is a good indicator for a great palette and I just love the size! It's quite small but I honestly wish all palettes were made like this. You get 8 eyeshadows and a blush plus an applicator for under $30 and its travel friendly! I honestly prefer smaller things because it so cute to look at and more functional because it doesn't consume space which allows you to take it everywhere and who really finishes all that eyeshadow before buying a new palette, right?!
Overall I love this! It was the best $24 I gave up toward eyeshadows and blush, great quality and great colors!
Love them both!
- I have both of these palettes and love them so much. Warm Wonder has become my go-to for fall - I usually go for cooler tones but these are amazing! Also, the blush in Casual Cool is to die for. Such a fun pink.
What it is formulated to do:
With eight silky eye shadows and one glowing cheek powder, this travel-friendly kit makes it easy to create a gorgeous look in no time. The included simple step-by-step face chart makes application foolproof.
Beneficial ingredients and what they do:
- Vitamin E protects the skin
|Has a video||No|
1. Apply a light shade all over lid.
2. Blend a medium shade into crease & lower lash line.
3. Pick a deep shade & line eye.
4. Apply a light shade to inner corner of eye & browbone.
5. Finish off with blush on the apples of the cheeks.
Eye Shadow INGREDIENTS: Talc, Mica, Petrolatum, Mineral Oil (Paraffinum Liquidum), Polybutene, Caprylyl Glycol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Tocopherol. May Contain: [+/- Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Red 40 Lake (CI 16035), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140)].
Cheek Powder INGREDIENTS: Talc, Mica, Mineral Oil (Paraffinum Liquidum), Caprylyl Glycol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Fragrance (Parfum), Tocopherol, Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492), Red 6 Lake (CI 15850), Red 7 Lake (CI 15850), Titanium Dioxide.
Eye Shadow INGREDIENTS: Talc, Mica, Petrolatum, Mineral Oil (Paraffinum Liquidum), Polybutene, Caprylyl Glycol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Tocopherol. May Contain: [+/- Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Red 40 Lake (CI 16035), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Ultramarines (CI 77007)].
Cheek Powder INGREDIENTS: Talc, Mica, Mineral Oil (Paraffinum Liquidum), Caprylyl Glycol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Fragrance (Parfum), Tocopherol, Iron Oxides (CI 77491), Red 6 Lake (CI 15850), Red 7 Lake (CI 15850), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).
Ingredients are subject to change. For the most complete and up-to-date list of ingredients, refer to the product packaging.