- I have the Shades of Daylight and I absolutely love the colors. They are very summery and give a golden kiss to the eye. I think they are my new favorite eye shadow colors right now!
- These colors are so lovely, everyday colors. I use this quad for work because I want to keep the neutral look but still have a sheen. Would try other colors.
- I bought the "shades of taupe" quad, which included 2 matte and 2 shimmer shades. 3 of the 4 shades were purple toned taupes of varying intensities and the fourth shade is a light pink matte highlight/base shade. These shadows are very buttery and apply smoothly with strong color payoff. I like that both mattes and shimmers were included- you can easily create complete eye looks using just this palette. Pixi knocks it out of the park again! Highly recommend.
- all these quads have absolutely gorgeous colors and are very easy to use and look beautiful on any eye shade!
- These shadow quads are beautiful, enchanting any eye look and looking amazing! they are shimmery and make your eyes pop!
so creamy and nice!
- these eyeshadows are so creamy and nice and blend beautifully wherever you use them! I absolutely love and definitely give it 5 stars!
gorgeous pigments with no fall out!
- I purchased the Shades of Peach and am completely in love! The colors complement my hazel eyes perfectly!! I mostly wear shimmery eye shadows as I love the way it brightens up my fairly small eyes, but am so pleased this comes with a matte shade. The light pink is perfect for the inner corner and the color payoff lasts all day. I work a pretty physical job at a grocery store in the morning and a steamy coffee stand in the afternoon and rarely feel the need to touch up my eyes. They all blend beautifully and I am constantly receiving complements from customers!!
Shades of Daylight- Delight!!
I love this Quartette. The Shades of Daylight suit ladies with brown eyes and really warms up the face. I do wish there was at least one matt shade. They all have some sheen/shimmer to them which make them a little too fancy for day time. One matt shade would of made this palette a perfect 10/10 for me.
They are all great quality and very buttery soft, easy to apply, great colour pay off and highly pigmented. They blend like a dream and a little goes a long way. You can really intensify the colours easily without too much work. And they apply wonderfully to the lid and all 4 of them work together in one look or separately.
Like I said only down side is no Matte shades to make it day time, work appropriate but apart from that a wonderful Quartette.
- I used to only use MAC makeup and now all I use is Pixi. These eye shadows blend so seamlessly and perfect. I am only a Pixi makeup user now and I love that target carries this line!
Blends so well!
- I ordered the peach and I love it.This would go great with all skin tones.Blends so well with great pigment!
What it is formulated to do:
Custom mixed formulas from satin to iridescent are super silky and give instant lustre. Suit-all shades transition easily from day to night and blend like a dream. With added coated mineral pigments to reflect the light plus good-for-you nutrients.
Beneficial ingredients and what they do:
- Mica provides dense natural pigment
- Vitamin E protects the skin
|Has a video||Yes|
Lighter shades designed to be swished on with a single stroke over lid, brow bone and under eye for eye-brightening effect.
Darker shades can be used in crease and as liner to sculpt & define eyes. Use a large fluffy brush for a sheer effect, or a shorter bristle brush for more colour payoff.
Mica, Magnesium Stearate, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Dimethicone, Polybutene, Isopropyl Myristate, Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Phenoxyethanol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Rosa Damascena Flower Water, (Water / Propylene Glycol / Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract). May contain: [+/- Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77499, 77492, 77491), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Ultramarines (CI 77007)].
Ingredients are subject to change. For the most complete and up-to-date list of ingredients, refer to the product packaging.