All I wear anymore!
- I got the honey nectar first, which seems to be everyone's favorite. I wore it every single day till I got the natural rose. Now I alternate :) The natural rose is pretty bright, brighter than what I'd usually wear, yet somehow it always looks natural and not too overdone, very classy!
- This lip color is perfect for winter time when lips get more chapped. the smooth texture keeps lips from getting the creases in it and it stays on for a long time. the coral crush is my favorite color to wear in the spring and summer. I cannot wait till they come out with new colors.
- The Comfort Clear Transparent Is my most favorite lip balm EVER and I have to have them everywhere with me. I think I have ordered 4 of them now. I just love the smell and taste not to mention how smooth it applies and moistens my lips. I hope they never discontinue this item!
- Beautiful, natural lip colour. Soft and long lasting.
- I am seriously obsessed with this balm. I love the range of colors - perfect for year-round use. My lips love the shea butter!! Love keeping my lips chap-free and beautiful!!
- I'm in love with this product and cannot wait to get more shades. I bought the shade ripe raspberry as a mlbb and the pigment is wonderful and just what I like the feel is amazing and nourishing and my favorite part is it doesn't smell bad. I bought a set of Burts bees tinted lip balms and they stink so bad. I'm glad these aren't like that they are truly lovely. Keep up the great work pixi! Would love to try more products! Or get coupons that would be awesome for us mom's who have no time but have a budget to stick to.
Natural Rose and Clear
- These are so amazing. buttery and moisturizing. I have Natural rose and it's such a pretty color. I've been wearing it daily with a lip primer to extend the wear. Comfort Clear tho is pretty amazing for a over all lip balm. It's become my favorite. I will continue to repurchase both as well as add a few more shades
- Want supple, kissable lips? "Shea" no more. This lightweight balm is the prefect on the go- every day secret weapon.
- This lip balm is wonderful! It goes on smooth, is not sticky (even with color), and lasts several hours. The Honey Nectar is a perfect nude shade, and the Comfort Clear is my go-to for any time of day.
Nice soft texture!
- This lip balm works really well on my dry skin and its texture is quite smooth and thick unlike other balms. The shade honey nectar doesnt go that well with my skin so I will try some other shades.
What it is formulated to do:
Awaken lips with this super-nourishing balm. The unique formula is rich but lightweight and gives a gorgeous wash of colour to lips – it’s the perfect pick-me-up anytime! Packed full of beneficial ingredients, this balm soothes lips immediately & nourishes them long term.
Beneficial ingredients and what they do:
Shea butter nourishes the skin
Vitamin E protects the skin
|Has a video||No|
Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Polybutene, Ozokerite, Octyldodecanol, Beeswax, Trihydroxystearin, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-di-t-butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Phenoxyethanol, Vanillin. [+/- Mica (CI 77019), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77492, CI 77491, CI 77499), Red 6 (CI 15850), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140), Red 28 Lake (CI 45410), Red 30 Lake (CI 73360), Red 7 Lake (CI 15850)].
Ingredients are subject to change. For the most complete and up-to-date list of ingredients, refer to the product packaging.