- I used this top coat over one coat of a base coat and it has lasted 10 days! I have had a very active week and no chipping or pealing. My nails feel very strong and have not broken or split this week. Very happy with this top coat!
- Makes my nails super shiny and dries insanely fast! The brightening effect is subtle but nice. It's quite a thick/syrupy consistency, which makes it really good for filling in any imperfections in your nail polish.
Not happy with it.
Buying this product required some thoughts because of the price, but from reading the reviews, sounded very worthy. I'm a single mom and, money and time, are very important for me. I only applied the clear coat on my naked nails and in few seconds they were dry! It was awesome! But they started chipping next day, and it was all gone few hours after :(
Maybe this product is good if you don't have any new mom duties.
Best top coat ever!
- this top coat looks so shiny on and dries very fast! also helps polish from chipping
awesome top coat!
- this top coat looks beautiful and also prevents your nail polish from chipping and helps it last all week!
- this topcoat works awesome and helps my nails not chip at all1 it extends the life of my polish to a week and dries quick too!
The perfect companion to your manicure, this protective seal helps prevent nail discolouration & chipping, speeds drying time, and extends the life of polish - not to mention, makes it look super vibrant & shiny! 3 free: Toluene, Formaldehyde and DBP free
Using 3 strokes, brush from base of nail to tip for a clean finish - one in the center and a stroke to either side. Apply to naked nails for a glossy shine, or on top of your favourite nail colour for a dazzling, brightened effect.
|Has a video||No|
Ethyl Acetate, Butyl Acetate, Nitrocellulose, Isopropyl Alcohol, Acrylates Copolymer, Cellulose Acetate Butyrate, Heptane, Alcohol Denat (SD Alcohol 40B), Propyl Acetate, Triphenyl Phosphate, Sucrose Benzoate, Etocrylene, Phenyl Trimethicone, Violet 2 (CI 60725), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Blue 1 (CI 42090).
7 ml / 0.25 fl.oz
Ingredients are subject to change. For the most complete and up-to-date list of ingredients, refer to the product packaging.