true to color
- I have wanted to try the pixi brand nail polish for a long time and finally ordered some. I really love the mink grey color. I bought it because I needed a good neutral color for fall and work.It really is true to the color swatch online and the color that shows in the bottle. It is a nice cream color that does not streak. The only down side is if a base and top coat is not applied it seems to wear down quicker. over all its a great nail color and I plan to buy more colors.
- I have loved every shade of Pixi that I've ever tried. They have beautiful colors and they last a decently long time. I can go a week without chipping on my nails. I've heard great things about Almond Glow and I can't wait to purchase it!
- I received Silver Foil as a gift with my purchase. I had wanted a silver nail polish, so that was very convenient! It is very pretty and I'm glad I waited and did not buy a silver nail polish before. I love everything Pixi creates!
- I just bought the soft seafoam color. It is soon pretty...omg. It dries relatively soft and shiny. I like it more than Essie. It's a little pricy for nail polish but totally worth it since I can wear it all the time. I love blue <3
- Long lasting, doesn't chip, very pretty!
Love the colour
- Honestly, I bought this on a whim just because I liked the colour Charcoal Celebration. Shade looks great on! However, I am disappointed that it began to chip off very quickly. Even so, I will probably purchase more shades in the future as they are easy to apply and come in truly beautiful colours.
- I got this as a gift for my 1st order! It nice fun color which my daughter like it.
Gotta Collect them all
Seriously the best nail polish ive used. It dries in 10 minutes tops.
I bought the Nude Dazzle and im already thinking about my next purchase. It applies wonderfully which is a big plus because i suck at putting nail polish on.
- I bought this product in the color bright pink at target and love it! Once applied on the nails it, I had no problem with it chipping and it last for a long time on the nails. I love the colors of the nail polishes. Worth the money.
- I really love the Almond Glow color, you can't really find any color close to it anywhere else. It is a natural looking color and not too bright so it blends in well with the nail and skin color which I like. It may be my new favorite fall nail color!
|Has a video||No|
Use 3 strokes brush from base of nail to tip for a clean finish - one in the centre and a stroke to either side.
Apply a second coat for more colour intensity.
Butyl Acetate, Ethyl Acetate, Nitrocellulose, Anhydride Copolymer, Acetyl Tributyl Citrate, Isopropyl Alcohol, Stearalkonium Hectorite, Styrene/Acrylates Copolymer, Benzophenone-1. May Contain: [+/- D&C Red 6 Barium Lake (CI 15850), D&C Red 7 Calcium Lake (CI 15850), D&C Red 34 Calcium Lake (CI 15880:1), D&C Yellow 5 Aluminum Lake (CI 19140), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Red Iron Oxide (CI 77489), Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide (CI 77510), Black Iron Oxide (CI 77491), Mica (CI 77019), Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163)].
Ingredients are subject to change. For the most complete and up-to-date list of ingredients, refer to the product packaging.