- This is awesome polish and stays on for quit a long bit of time and doesn't chip. Love lots!!!
I want all of them!
- I love all the different colors, some of them are so unique. The lime luster is my favorite, what a great spring color. The polish itself is easy to apply, and it lasts a long time on the nails. I will definitely be buying some more!
Happy With My Two
- I have two of these nice polishes. One is Olive Gold and the other is Very Violet. They apply nicely, dry quickly and seem to need only one coat. The colors are brilliant and bold. I'm happy with Pixi's polishes!
And now I need all of the colors....
- The last thing I needed was for Pixi to make amazing nail polish, and dang it they do. I tried this out in Lime Lustre and it is the prettiest shimmery mint green. It really does dry fast and it is pretty chip resistant. Two coats was perfect coverage and it lasted me 5 days before I managed to nick my nail. Even then though it wasn't a huge chip, so it was still smaller than what I have seen some other polishes do.
- This is my new favorite nail polish! I bought the Summer Pink and it lasts way longer than any other brand I've tried. This nail polish also dries very quickly, which is wonderful when you have a busy schedule. I recently purshased Deepest Dahlia for Autumn and I can't wait to try it. Great job, Pixi!
Like buying flowers for myself!
- Nail polish is my favorite affordable spirit-lifter and my Pixi Nail Color does not disappoint! Great polish, fun colors, does not break the bank.
- I love the brush for this nail polish. Was easy to apply to my nails without much going "outside the lines". It dries rather quickly and for some shades I find only one coat is really necessary before applying a top coat.
- I've got a summer pink colour. Really vibrant and perfect for a girly look:) Stays on my nails twice as long as any other brand I've used so far!!! Very good coverage as well. Well worth buying if you don't like repainting your nails often;)
Great Colors and Application!
- I love nail colors, but Pixi is by far my favorite brand to put on my nails! Each application does a great job - from the first coat to the 3rd (if needed). It is chip resistant and the bottle is definitely something that I could easily carry around with me everywhere I go! Each shade is as pigmented as it looks online! Trust me. :)
Quick Dry + Great Color!
- Each color definitely gives great pay off, plus dries a lot faster than other brands! The brush applies easily and coats each nail evenly.
|Has a video||No|
Use 3 strokes brush from base of nail to tip for a clean finish - one in the centre and a stroke to either side.
Apply a second coat for more colour intensity.
Butyl Acetate, Ethyl Acetate, Nitrocellulose, Anhydride Copolymer, Acetyl Tributyl Citrate, Isopropyl Alcohol, Stearalkonium Hectorite, Styrene/Acrylates Copolymer, Benzophenone-1. May Contain: [+/- D&C Red 6 Barium Lake (CI 15850), D&C Red 7 Calcium Lake (CI 15850), D&C Red 34 Calcium Lake (CI 15880:1), D&C Yellow 5 Aluminum Lake (CI 19140), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Red Iron Oxide (CI 77489), Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide (CI 77510), Black Iron Oxide (CI 77491), Mica (CI 77019), Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163)].
Ingredients are subject to change. For the most complete and up-to-date list of ingredients, refer to the product packaging.