Lusting for Liquid Liner!
1. Prime eye with a neutralizing eye primer or concealer. Now line upper lash line with Lash Line Ink using dots first then fill in the dots following your eye shape finish with a flick at the end.
2. Curl lashes and add several coats of mascara.
3. Even out your skin tone with your favorite base.
4. Shape face with Bronze Bloom Trio, apply to where you would normally tan.
5. Keep lips very light and natural with Lip&Line in Nearly Natural. If you want more gloss apply a clear lip balm on top.
Glowing & Gorgeous!
1. Use a tinted moisturizer with illuminating minerals (we love our Illuminating Tint & Conceal)
2. Curl lashes and apply several coats of Large Lash Mascara in Bold Black.
3. Line all around the eye with Endless Silky Eye Pen in Oyster Glow and blend. Also dot on brow bone and top of cheekbone and blend.
4. Apply Beauty Blush in Purest Peach on the apples of the cheeks.
1. Line upper and lower lash line with the liner in Lid&Line in Smoky Black, then use shadow and smudger to blend.
2. Keep the skin as bare as you can, apply Sheer Cheek Gel in Natural on the apples of the cheeks and blend.
3. Now apply the balm from Succulent Lip Twin in Pink Peony on top of lips.
This is my all time favorite look, fast to do and effective with not much maintenance for a long night and the one I will be doing this New Years Eve!!!
Let me know your favorite makeup look for 2012 and what makeup you will be doing for New Years Eve!