2. Stress less – just not possible, I thrive on stress it seems….I’ll rest on when I’m on vacation instead. I promise.
3. Lose some Christmas weight – I just baked a chocolate cake for my son…I’ll just taste a little piece…
4. Laugh more – this one, I think I can do!
Sunkissed honey hair & much softer natural makeup makes a huge difference!
Pick up these products to get Jennifer’s signature radiant look:
Looking at these makeovers, a few makeup DON’Ts come to mind:
1. Don’t fill in your brows with a dark colour. Keep it 1-2 shades lighter than your actual brow (& hair) colour, or you risk looking aged & stern.
2. Don’t use a dark matte lip colour – unless you are dressing up as Morticia from the Addams family.
3. Don’t try to make your skintone look more pale than it is. Always be sure to try on foundation all over your face & examine in daylight.
4. Don’t forget to curl your lashes – ALL eye makeup will look better after.
5. Don’t over-powder, it looks so dated.
We did some great transformations on our friends for our new Pixi catalog – take a look & get inspired!
Kotoe’s look below was based on brightening lilac, which perks up any skintone and is especially gorgeous on brown eyes. We used Pixi’s Succulent Lip Twin in Opal Orchid and Pretty Eye Perfection palette.
Before putting this catalog together, I never realized how much work would go into it…after literally dozens of drafts of each page, I’m so happy to have an “after” version – a completed catalog!
To see more gorgeous transformations & to get in-depth information about Pixi products, request your own free copy of the Pixi catalog by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Another big project that I’ve been working on is my kitchen & I’m proud to say that it too has had a major transformation!
I’ll leave you to think about your own transformations, but I can’t resist giving you a little sneak peek of yet another exciting project on the horizon first!
We have teamed up with Disney to create an entire collection based on the world’s most famous fairy herself – Tinker Bell!
I love our makeover on Tink – she transformed into a classic beauty icon in a few fairy seconds. Stay tuned for more on the PixiGlow collection – I’m so excited for you all to see the products! (They are PERFECT for a Spring makeover!)
While we’re on the subject of living life to the fullest & starting fresh, let’s move onto one of my favorite things – a good old fashioned makeover!
With the right hair & makeup, you can see a huge transformation – reviving your routine REALLY WORKS! Just take a look at these makeovers below…