I loved so many makeup looks at the Grammys last night, but I have to say that my favorite was from Chrissy Teigen – she was positively glowing!
Even if you’re not a model like Chrissy, you can create a faux glow easily! See below:
Find Flawless Beauty Primer at: http://www.pixibeauty.com/makeup/complexion/flawless-beauty-primer-3793
Find Flawless Beauty Fluid at: http://www.pixibeauty.com/makeup/complexion/flawless-beauty-fluid-2451
Find Beauty Bronzer + Kabuki in Summertime at: http://www.pixibeauty.com/makeup/complexion/beauty-bronzer-kabuki
Find Lid Last Shadow Pen in Brun Beam at: http://www.pixibeauty.com/lid-last-shadow-pen-3793
Find Fairy Light Solo in Bronze Beam at: http://www.pixibeauty.com/fairy-light-solo-3796
Find Crayon Combo in Wide Awake at: http://www.pixibeauty.com/crayon-combo
Find Large Lash Mascara in Bold Black at: http://www.pixibeauty.com/large-lash-mascara-3782
Find Tinted Brilliance Balm in Nearly Naked at: http://www.pixibeauty.com/tinted-brilliance-balm-3813
1. Start with a layer of Flawless Beauty Primer all over complexion, concentrating on high points of the face – cheekbones, brow bones, bridge of nose. Also use on shoulders & décolletage for an all-over glow.
2. Smooth on Flawless Beauty Fluid wherever needed – use a minimal amount to let skin show through.
3. Dust Beauty Bronzer around the outer edges of the face and onto cheekbones for a sunkissed look.
4. Trace lash lines (upper & lower) with Lid Last Shadow Pen in Brun Beam and smudge.
5. Add warmth to your gaze by applying Fairy Light Solo in Bronze Beam onto lids and into creases of eyes.
6. Lighten up by dabbing Crayon Combo in Wide Awake into inner corners of eyes and anywhere you want a brightened effect.
7. Apply 2-3 coats of Large Lash Mascara in Bold Black for fluttery lashes.
8. Smooth Tinted Brilliance Balm in Nearly Naked onto lips to complete the look.
Voila! A bronzed, beautiful look in just a few minutes!
What was your favorite Grammys look this year? Tell me in the comments below!