Jennifer Aniston had my favorite makeup look at the Oscars – see below for the look & how to easily re-create it!
1. Start with a primer that will keep your makeup in place the whole day & night. For a velvety, shine-free, pore minimizing effect, try Flawless & Poreless primer.
2. A liquid foundation that evens everything out but looks like your skin is key here. We love Flawless Beauty Fluid, as you can also layer this one for more coverage.
3. Highlighter on lids, brow bones and cheekbones in a creamy nude is great to add some luster and bring light to the face. We love All-Over Magic in Bare Radiance – buff on with fluffy brush.
5. Dot Lash Line Ink between lashes on upper lash line. Keep rest of the eyes light – no contouring, nothing smoky. Just a clean liquid line with lots of mascara feels fresh and modern!
6. Naturally defined and shaped brows open up the eyes and frame the face. For an easy 2-step brow, try Natural Brow Duo. Pencil in and brush – done!
7. Get glowing cheeks like Jennifer with Sheer Cheek Gel in Natural – a super natural warm pink.