I love love love colour, but if I had to pick just one this spring & summer I would have to pick hot pink!
I have to have these sandals – they’ll brighten any outfit!
Nothing shouts that spring & summer are nearly here as loudly as a bright pink – this season I’m totally lusting over the brightest NEONs. They’re like a energy shot screaming happiness!
If you are only going to get one pink thing this season, make it a hot pink nail colour!
A hot pink with a hint of blue looks amazing on olive skin.
I have a rule – I try not to buy or wear anything with visible logos on it…
But this clutch is so adorable I may have to make an exception! Even the most monochrome outfit will look exciting if you carry this clutch to a summer cocktail party!
A hot pink dress certainly makes a statement – strong colour but simple design always works.
This ABS Allen Schwartz strapless dress on Blake Lively looks amazing…
But if you – like me – stick with bright accessories, hot pink always does the trick.
While it updates even the plainest outfit nicely, it can also update your makeup look in an instant.
Ladies, if you are ready to try a new look for spring, try this one below – one of my all-time favorite makeup looks!
Bright pink lips, a hint of pink on cheeks, demi-matte flawless skin, golden eyes & a ton of mascara – so easy and so effective!
Fergie in hot pink lips and soft golden eyes – I’ve never seen her look prettier!
Re-create this look with only 5 products:
1. Even out skintone with a demi-matte foundation. My pick is Pixi Flawless Beauty Fluid – it’s addictive & totally invisible on skin.
2. Now dust a light gold all over your eyelid and sweep under eye as well. Try PixiGlow Fairy Dust in Moonlight Lustre.
3. For a soft eye like Fergie’s, use a brown liner – Pixi Endless Silky Eye Pen in BlackCocoa is a best-seller.
4. Curl lashes and apply several coats of your favorite lengthening mascara – my current favorite is POP’s Lash Extension Mascara. It’s packed with fibers that stick to the end of your lashes and really lengthen each one.
5. For the perfect hot pink lip & dewy cheek, apply Pixi Succulent Lip Twin in Pink Peony onto lips and dab the leftover onto cheeks.
These glossy lip balms tint your lips your own unique pink while they plump and nourish – when the glossy finish wears off, you are left with a pretty stain.
Look at this cute & unusual knitted flower ring!
Hot pink is a brave choice for a hall wall! But it works so well and practically glows in the house below.
Nothing makes me happier than seeing all these flowers in my garden today.
I feel SO lucky to live in California where flowers burst out in amazing colours all year around!
Until next time, remember that a smile is the best beauty fix!