Today I’m very excited to show you some behind-the-scenes exclusives from our Target Spring Summer 2014 shoot!
Find H2O Skintint at: http://bit.ly/OIjVll
Find Beauty Bronzer + Kabuki in Subtly Suntouched at: http://bit.ly/1mFsDwn
Find Crayon Combo in Wide Awake at: http://bit.ly/1gSTiWf
Find Large Lash Mascara in Best Brown at: http://bit.ly/1h9ESlF
Find Shea Butter Lip Balm in Natural Rose at: http://bit.ly/1djyV4P
This “no-makeup” look is really the epitome of natural beauty. Here’s how I created it:
1. I kept skin semi-matte with our new H2O Skintint, applying to middle of the face and sweeping out with a foundation brush.
2. Then I contoured lightly with Beauty Bronzer, focusing under cheekbones, across temples, and the crease of the eye.
3. Crayon Combo in Wide Awake was then applied – I lined waterline with the matte end and highlighted cheekbones & brow bones with the shimmery end.
4. I then added a few coats of Large Lash Mascara in Best Brown – I wanted to keep the look very soft, so I used brown rather than black.
5. Lastly, I applied our new Shea Butter Lip Balm in Natural Rose, pressing the colour into lips & blotting for a super natural, pretty pink tint.
The “pop” of colour that I added on hands was the new Nail Colour in Lime Lustre – it’s so fun and really shouts “Spring”!
Find Nail Colour at: http://bit.ly/1mlwOQQ
To create the most natural look on a shoot sometimes takes a LOT of products – although this time we didn’t have to use many!
The team we had was top-notch and worked so hard to get to the final result.
The energy on set was amazing and I absolutely LOVE the outcome on model Caroline Winberg.
As always with Pixi, it’s a family effort – above is my sister Sara Strand touching up the makeup, and below are my 2 boys who travel with me whenever possible
I’m so proud of the final result – see it in your local Target, right in the Pixi display (along with all of our fabulous new products – see the masterclass here http://bit.ly/1jGK1AU)!
With the new, fresh display in store, it’s going to be an exciting Spring!