We LOVE Canada!
Just back from launching Pixi in Target – Toronto!
WOW what a city – our Pixi team fell in love with its natural beauty and culture!
From what we saw in Toronto, on the Canadian girls, it’s all about looking great without looking like you have tons of makeup on!
Lets talk some more about natural beauty – it’s always one of my favorite subjects! I think Michelle Williams personifies a modern natural beauty.
It’s simple to achieve this perfect-for-daytime, naturally enhancing makeup with a radiant glow!
Here’s a quick run-through on how to get this look:
1. Start with Illuminating Tint & Conceal – apply as you would a moisturizer all over face. Focus should be on t-zone and where you have uneven skintone.
2. Dot Wakeup Concealer all around the eye and pat into skin (it’s a tinted eye gel for a super natural look).
3. Line upper lash line with a fine precise liquid liner (Lash Line Ink is our go to) & use a highlighting shadow pencil (Catching Shadows Crayon in Beaming Reflection is the perfect nude) to sweep all around the eye.
4. Curl lashes and apply a few coats of waterproof mascara, like Lash Booster Mascara – this will (1) hold the curl and lift lashes and (2) stay on 24/7.
5. Use a translucent cheek gel on apples of the cheeks only (Sheer Cheek Gel is our bestseller!).
6. Finally, apply a nude glossy lip balm – try Tinted Brilliance Balm in Baby Bare.
For a super natural look avoid:
- Heavy texture or foundation in the wrong colour – find your perfect match tinted moisturizer instead.
- Powder – if you feel you need powder for oily skin, rather use a shine-minimizing primer.
- Bright lips – go for a pink-based nude lip balm.
- Contoured eyes – no eye shadow, no crease colour needed for this look.
We developed some very exciting Canada-exclusive products for our launch – if you’re in Canada, find them at your local Target; otherwise, you can buy them at www.pixibeauty.com:
- Bronze Sculpt Trio – an essential kit of 3 sculpting powders to contour and highlight your facial features.
- Glow to Go – 4 sheer highlighting crèmes perfect for creating the perfect daylight glow on the complexion.
- Bronze Glow + Kabuki in After Beach Glow – silky-smooth radiance-boosting powder that can be used on top of bronzer or blush to add a sun-kissed warmth to skin.
- Succulent Lip Twin in Vanilla Light (not pictured) – new super-hydrating, glowing shade that is a must-have for any makeup bag.
- Fairy Light Solos in Sunshine Ray, Antique Gold, Alluring Apricot, Bronze Beam, Gilded Olive (not pictured) – warm, sunny shades perfect for the Spring & Summer seasons.
Here’s some great press from Canada – Sheer Cheek Gel featured in Hello Magazine