Wish it was bigger
- I love the way the product works, just wish there were bigger sizes that I can purchase.
Redness Reducing Primer
- It really works! Put it on places where you have "redness" on the face, and it actually corrects it - so that the redness is less visible. Truly a miracle-worker!
Best Primer Ever
- This is the best primer I've ever used! I have very red skin and while this helps a decent amount with the redness (it's not a miracle worker, it doesn't get rid of it all) and it also leaves my skin feeling great. As an added perk, my skin has never been clearer since I've started using this about a year ago, less blemishes. I couldn't recommend this primer enough!
- I live in Texas and can become quite red in the summer months. I spend a decent amount of time outside and was dying for a product that could help reduce my red cheeks. This one definitely delivered. It can leave me feeling a bit dry, but it pairs beautifully with the Glow Mist and the H2O Skintint.
- Love this primer it is so silky and it does cancel out the redness of my pale skin. This product is excellent and I will be putting up a YouTube pixi haul video here soon. Love you pixi!!
great for blemishes
- From time to time I have a blemish that pops up or red-purple scar marks that stick around from a previous break out. I have had a hard time finding a cover-up that hid the scaring and inflammation. I use this product as spot treatment when applying my makeup. The light green tint works well to cover up the scaring and red inflammation while its silky light coating keeps my face from getting caked and pasty looking like most products I have tried.
great for redness
- I apply this product before foundation, I am very happy that I found this. I've got a sensitive skin. today is my first day to try on this product, feel good.
Another Great Product From Pixi
I am an avid Pixi consumer and love each and every product. This one's no exception. It comes in a small tube and gets rid of my always-red chin. I apply my foundation afterward and like magic, the redness is gone!
And don't you just love Pixi's light-green packaging? So fresh looking!
- I have very fair skin. But in the Winter months of Ohio, I develope a pinky appearance on my cheeks, nose and chin that I dislike. I bought this primer and use it on those areas, and my Pixi Poreless Flawless primer on the rest of my face. This primer does eliminate the pink! Its fabulous! Smooth finish and matte. Greatly recommend!
- wonderful primer to eliminate any redness, creates a clean and fresh face! gets rid of all discoloration so skin tone is all an even color
What it is formulated to do:
This nourishing primer works hard to keep skin looking perfect & provides a neutral, colour-corrected canvas for makeup application. The green tint immediately blends into skin to cancel out redness and leaves behind an airbrush-effect finish. Lightweight, aloe vera infused formula calms & soothes over-reactive complexions.
Beneficial ingredients and what they do:
- Aloe vera soothes and heals stressed skin
- Vitamin A is a powerful antioxidant
- Vitamin E protects the skin
|Has a video||No|
Aqua (Water), Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone, Isododecane, Hydrogenated Didecene, Tribehenin, Titanium Dioxide, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Glycerin, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Phenoxyethanol, Tropolone, Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil (Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil), Sodium Dehydroacetate, Silica, Isopropyl Myristate, Disodium EDTA, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Glycine Soja Oil (Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil), Retinyl Palmitate, Methicone, Carthamus Tinctorius Seed Oil (Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil), Linoleic Acid, Tocopheryl Acetate, Tocopherol. [+/-Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Chromium Oxide Greens (CI 77288), Iron Oxide (CI 77492)]
Ingredients are subject to change. For the most complete and up-to-date list of ingredients, refer to the product packaging.