Pink and Raspberry
- I got the pixi pink and raspberry and I love how smooth it goes on and that it lasts for a while. I wish that it did have some sun protection tho
- This is definitely a great product, very smooth on lips and a beautiful color!
- The BEST tinted lip balm I have ever tried
- I own 3 shades of these and I plan to buy every other shade! Really nice and moisturizing with long-lasting color. I have gotten a lot of compliments when wearing this.
This lip balm is so buttery!
- I bought the lip balm in Honey Nectar and it was the perfect nude shade on me! Not too dark like a lip color but not too sheer either. This is my go-to and has a permanent place on my office shelf. I would recommend this to anyone whole likes a light lip balm.
Color & smell not for me, but nice overall product
I bought the now unavailable coral color, which was too bright for my pale skin for a casual daytime look, which was my intended use.
The smell was also quite strong. Very sweet, and not necessarily bad, but too strong for my liking.
The coral at least was quite heavily pigmented, almost as much as a lipstick. And considering the amount of pigment, the smoothness and softness it manages to maintain as a balm is very impressive.
While heavily pigmented, it doesn't last the longest. As long as you'd expect any lip balm to stay on the lips.
I wouldn't try another shade due to the strong fragrance, but if you don't mind a lot of scent, I would recommend this product.
- I probably would've shied away from this shade, but I saw a "Summer BBQ" entry on the blog & this color/product was used on both lips & cheeks...I decided to give it a try & I'm glad I did! Smooth on the lips & cheeks! Perfect for tucking into a clutch for Summer date nights when you want that extra pop of color!
- Solid lip balm. Lightweight & moisturizing...not at all sticky. Always carry in my makeup bag now.
- I just bought the coral and ripe raspberry from target because I got a gift card. OMG, its soon pretty! It's nice and smooth. Usually I have chappy lips and it my skin tends to peel off when I wear normal chapsticks but this one is moisturizing and it smells good. It's affordable too! I wanna try some other colors but my target ran out of the prettier colors...
- I got the Natural Rose lip balm and the color is just right for me. I'm fair skinned and the color looks natural on me. The color is very close to what you see online.
What it is formulated to do:
Awaken lips with this super-nourishing balm. The unique formula is rich but lightweight and gives a gorgeous wash of colour to lips – it’s the perfect pick-me-up anytime! Packed full of beneficial ingredients, this balm soothes lips immediately & nourishes them long term.
Beneficial ingredients and what they do:
Shea butter nourishes the skin
Vitamin E protects the skin
|Has a video||No|
Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Polybutene, Ozokerite, Octyldodecanol, Beeswax, Trihydroxystearin, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-di-t-butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Phenoxyethanol, Vanillin. [+/- Mica (CI 77019), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77492, CI 77491, CI 77499), Red 6 (CI 15850), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140), Red 28 Lake (CI 45410), Red 30 Lake (CI 73360), Red 7 Lake (CI 15850)].
Ingredients are subject to change. For the most complete and up-to-date list of ingredients, refer to the product packaging.
4 g / 0.141 oz