Clear and Honey
- I bought a three pack of lip balm. I wear the clear every day. The Honey and Raspberry give just a hint of color. Great for everyday use. Very moisturizing.
- I'm going to rave about this product for a second. I have serious issues finding a good lip product, because my lips hate everything. I can wear one specific brand of lip balm, and nothing else because my lips will immediately chap. I thought it would be this way with these, too, but after the initial getting-used-to chapping, this product goes on smooth *and my lips stay smooth*. My mind is blown. Even the tinted ones (which are funny to me, because the nude is exactly the same shade as my lips, so it's like having two clear ones). So again I'll say that I am sincerely impressed with this product. A+ winning.
Silk for Your Lips
- I got the trio of these Shea Butter Lip Balms and I am hooked. I did not like the Ripe Raspberry as it was way too pink for my coloring. Other than that, they made my lips feel incredibly soft. I keep applying it because I love how it feels. I will be buying more to try more colors.
My new favourite! Bought from another website:( But love the product. Not at all sticky, lovely smell, lasts for ages. Bf likes it too (which is why I'm buying several next time)!
Am considering the colours.
- I love the transparent (comfort Clear) the way it smells and how it glides and moistens your lips. The Honey Nectar is a great color, looks real natural which I love. The Ripe Raspberry I used on my cheeks (just put a cross shape on the high part of my cheek bone and then rubbed it in and it gave me such great color on my face). I just can't get enough of this product!
love natural rose a lot
- natural rose is my favorite of these, but honey nectar plays a close 2nd. these are super creamy. love them
- i received this as a freebie in my birch box and love it. I would say its more of a buttery lipstick than a balm. With that said, I love the honey nectar shade. I have very dry/chapped full lips and I am often self-conscious about wearing shades of balm/lipstick but this hydrates and is a great shade. I love wearing this daily and even for going out. I will defn try out the other shades!
- I'm not usually a lip color kind of girl, but I tried these out and love them! I got a the clear, honey nectar, and ripe raspberry, and all are wonderful! They give just a hint of color and it lasts a surprising amount of time...almost like a natural stain. They smell wonderful and are super moisturizing! Considering stocking up on all the colors!
- I adore this lip balm - it works wonderfully while also providing great color.
Love the Clear
The aroma.... the glide.... the smoothness of lips! This shea butter lip balm boasts a well earned good reputation despite its price tag.
I bought the Comfort Clear and Honey Nectar. I love the CCr but not the HN. It looks like I just prefer a nude lip balm! The HN is ok, but I only wear it when going out, which is not often. BUT the CC I wear every night right before bed! It leaves my lips soft and smooth even after tossing and turning 9 hours.
What it is formulated to do:
Awaken lips with this super-nourishing balm. The unique formula is rich but lightweight and gives a gorgeous wash of colour to lips – it’s the perfect pick-me-up anytime! Packed full of beneficial ingredients, this balm soothes lips immediately & nourishes them long term.
Beneficial ingredients and what they do:
Shea butter nourishes the skin
Vitamin E protects the skin
|How to||Smooth onto lips, layering for more colour intensity.|
|Has a video||No|
Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Polybutene, Ozokerite, Octyldodecanol, Beeswax, Trihydroxystearin, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-di-t-butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Phenoxyethanol, Vanillin. [+/- Mica (CI 77019), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77492, CI 77491, CI 77499), Red 6 (CI 15850), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140), Red 28 Lake (CI 45410), Red 30 Lake (CI 73360), Red 7 Lake (CI 15850)].
Ingredients are subject to change. For the most complete and up-to-date list of ingredients, refer to the product packaging.