- I just bought the coral and ripe raspberry from target because I got a gift card. OMG, its soon pretty! It's nice and smooth. Usually I have chappy lips and it my skin tends to peel off when I wear normal chapsticks but this one is moisturizing and it smells good. It's affordable too! I wanna try some other colors but my target ran out of the prettier colors...
- I got the Natural Rose lip balm and the color is just right for me. I'm fair skinned and the color looks natural on me. The color is very close to what you see online.
- Wow - this is so stunning! It is a very natural soft peachy nude type shade with a little pink (enough to make it flattering and not orangey). I love the formula, very soft and comfortable on the lips. It is quite opaque - I have a few large freckles on my lips and this fully covers them. Highly recommend - especially for such a fair price!
Would buy again!
- Great color and makes my lips feel great!
Smooth as Silk and color lasts!!
- Love this now buying it in other colors!!
Love at first try!
- I received a free balm inside my monthly birch box and loved it every since. Its smooth and moisturizing and love the "Honey Nectar" color. I use it as a lipstick on days I want to look a little more natural. I was actually running low and wanted to order some online. However, I was very shocked and excited to see it at my local Target Store. They have a whole section of Pixi items. I am definitely going to try some of the blushes next.
- I purchased this in Coral Crush, which was probably an oversight on my part because I never like orangey colors on myself. However, it is VERY orange (barely any pink.) Luckily it's sheer enough that it's still pretty wearable.
Loving the Natural Rose
- I have been using the Natural Rose lip balm as my lipstick every day since I picked it up a month ago. I have since gotten another as back up because I don't want to be without this. The color is soo flattering on my medium skin tone and just accents any makeup look and blush. The feel and vanilla scent of these on my lips is such a treat and the staying power is better than my much more expensive lipsticks, much less lip balm. I will keep purchasing these because the ingredients are really good and the price is so right.
- Dipped my toe in the water with the Sweet Peach ... was initially put off by the colour when I opened it (ordered on line) but then tried it on! It's not too peachy (I'm pale skinned, freckles and dark hair) but just enough colour to look like a lipstick. Like the feel of it, very moisturising, and it does actually stay. Loved it so much I ended up buying Pixi Pink and Natural Rose (which has now become my go-to colour!). Pixi Pink gives a great pop of colour but can be played down if you want - don't be scared of the pink!!!
- Buttery soft and smooth. Pigmented for a balm. Love the aoft vanilla scent and easy packaging.
What it is formulated to do:
Awaken lips with this super-nourishing balm. The unique formula is rich but lightweight and gives a gorgeous wash of colour to lips – it’s the perfect pick-me-up anytime! Packed full of beneficial ingredients, this balm soothes lips immediately & nourishes them long term.
Beneficial ingredients and what they do:
Shea butter nourishes the skin
Vitamin E protects the skin
|Has a video||No|
Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Polybutene, Ozokerite, Octyldodecanol, Beeswax, Trihydroxystearin, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-di-t-butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Phenoxyethanol, Vanillin. [+/- Mica (CI 77019), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77492, CI 77491, CI 77499), Red 6 (CI 15850), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140), Red 28 Lake (CI 45410), Red 30 Lake (CI 73360), Red 7 Lake (CI 15850)].
Ingredients are subject to change. For the most complete and up-to-date list of ingredients, refer to the product packaging.
4 g / 0.141 oz