- This toner is a life changer. Brightens, smoothes, keeps skin clear of blemishes - really does it all. And at an amazing price! Please never stop making this x
- Bought the larger size after I loved the sample. Glad that it has a smaller spout then the sample so I can control how much comes out. Named Glow tonic because it literally leaves your skin glowing. Also removes left over makeup that cleanser misses. Will continue to purchase!
- My schedule s hectic, so maintaining a consistent skin care routine is near impossible. But, when I do remember to use my glow tonic, I see results almost overnight. It helps wipe up the last bits of my makeup, gently exfoliates, dries quickly, and there is a very prominent "glow" to my skin. My breakouts are even less frequent when I use it. The only con I've noticed is that my skin quickly builds up a sort of resistance to the product after using it too frequently. My best tip is to use it in moderation; one day on, one day off. 10/10 would recommend to any skin type :)
- This stuff has saved my skin!!! After a month of consistent use twice a day, my skin was glowing! I saw a more even skin tone and my mildly-acne prone skin calmed down a lot!
Absolutely the best!
- I have tried very high end toners with moderate results. A friend recommended this toner and I love it! It is really liquid gold. It is part of my go-to skin routine. I hope this product is made forever! If you have reservations, give it a try!
Never need another toner
- This toner has done wonders for my skin. Love that it's alcohol free.
- I purchased my first bottle back in Oct 2015 and just received my second yesterday. I love this tonic. I have seen a change in my skin (for the better) since using this. I have never been one to use a toner but after reading reviews on the internet I decided to give it a try and so glad I did. The tonic does not break me out and the scent is very mild but pleasant. A real winner in my book!
- I use this stuff twice a day, every day! I love it. I'm in my late 20s and trying to combat acne while still keeping my skin moisturized, and this stuff has been wonderful for both of those purposes.
Best skincare product I've ever used
- This product has changed my life. When I use it consistently, I rarely have a breakout. It's only when I stop using it that I start to break out. I've sung the praises of this product to ANYONE who will listen. It's incredible!
- I had always heard so much about this toner. I finally gave in. I am so glad I did. I cannot live without now.
Glow tonic with ginseng & fructose. Helps tone, firm and tighten the skin. Removes dead skin cells for healthier looking skin. Alcohol free. Use after cleanser on cotton pad. Key ingredients: aloe vera, ginseng and glycolic acid-5%. Suitable for all skin types.Create your own "Glow-To Kit" with Flawless Beauty Primer
There may be differences in colour of product that you receive versus image shown. This product has no artificial colour added and the ingredient which gives the product the colour is a natural ingredient, there are occasionally slight variations in shade from batch to batch. It is no cause for concern and the variant in shade does not affect the efficacy of the product.
|Has a video||No|
Directions for use: Saturate a cotton pad with the tonic and sweep across face, neck and décolletage (avoiding eye area). Can be used AM and PM after cleansing.
Aqua, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Leaf Extract, Aesculus Hippocastanum (Horse Chestnut) Seed Extract, Glycolic Acid, Ammonium Glycolate, Glycerin, Butylene Glycol, Hexylene Glycol (and) Fructose (and) Glucose (and) Sucrose (and) Urea (and) Dextrin (and) Alanine (and) Glutamic Acid (and) Aspartic Acid (and) Hexyl Nicotinate, Panax Ginseng Root Extract, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Benzoate, Biotin, Polysorbate 20, Fragrance.
Ingredients are subject to change. For the most complete and up-to-date list of ingredients, refer to the product packaging.
Made in the USA. 250 ml / 8.5 fl.oz