- Just got the gold dust and honey glaze colors and love them both. I love how light it is and stays on all day. It is easy to apply and like the shimmer it adds to the lid. I can't decide which color is my favorite cause I love them both so much. Can't wait to try more colors. Great product!
Love this product
- I just love how this product goes on and I personally love the Honey Glaze color! Looks so natural.
- i love these little fairy dust guys! the color options and payoff are great.
Another ipsy item
- While I adore the applicator/packaging and the formula is fine. It didn't do much for me. I think that is more-so the color to blame than it is the actual product. I do hope to try a different shade later and hopefully change my review.
- Best Loose Pigments I have Ever Tried!!!! I had tried the Fairy Dust Favourites stack and absolutely fell in love with the product! I recently ordered the it in the shade Honey Glaze after trying it in the store, and I can't wait for my new fairy dust to come in!!! This shade is absolutely gorgeous, everything I've been looking for in a loose shimmery pigment!!! I can't get over how well they last or how pigmented they are!! I've used quite a few loose pigments from other companies in the past, and there is no comparison to Pixi in my opinion!!
sheer color that lasts
- Best loose powder eye color I've found, I love layering with the lid and line pens for a shimmery smokey look, and for the day, I just use the fairy dust and some mascara, and then I'm good to go.
Great quick fix
- This product is great for when I just want to throw something together quick. I have in Honey Glaze and its a great nude shade!
Didn't Work For Me
- I really wanted to love this product! However, even though I used a primer, this product didn't last on my lids or my cheeks. The dust went everywhere which was a bit of a mess. A beautiful mess, nevertheless, a mess unfortunately.
The reason I fell in LOVE with Pixi
These have become my favourite loose pigments of all time!! These are the reason I fell head over heels for Pixi in the first place! They are so so so pigmented, and don't have a lot of fall-out during application which is soo hard to find in an eye shadow, let alone a loose pigment!
Mocha Magic, Brightening Bare, and Copper Sheen, were definitely favourites right off the bat, before I even put them on, and once I did I absolutely fell IN LOVE!!!!!!!!!
I haven't tried the new colours Silver Glow and Olive Gold, nor have I had the pleasure of trying the Honey Glaze pigment, but I absolutely cannot wait to!!!
- I received a full size fairy dust in my ipsy bag and I will be coming back for more colors! I use the applicator to just put some shadow on my eye and use a brush or my finger to spread it around, I find that's a bit easier than using their wand. But I really like this shadow.
Create a lit-from-within radiance with these gemstone effect powders - highlight eyes and cheeks for a soft focus glow.
Beneficial ingredients and what they do:
- Mica provides dense natural pigment
|Has a video||No|
Tap off excess powder and apply with wand. Layer shades for more dimension.
Ingredients: Mica, Talc, Zinc Stearate, Hydrophobic Silicon Dioxide. [+/- Mica, Red Iron Oxide, Black Iron Oxide, Titanium Dioxide, Yellow Iron Oxide].