- I love this platte because I can bring it anywhere and everywhere and it is so convenient because then I have all the shades I need with me!
These eyeshadows are wonderful shadows
- these shadows are gorgeous and they last absolutely all day! I was at an event the other day and did my makeup for it in the morning, about 9. I got back at about 12 so I was so tired to take of makeup, but it was still as good as new in the morning!
- I bought all the shades except the Emerald Gold and I happy extremely happy with them all! they're all so soft and goes on like magic,I really have been missing out,I'm so glad I found them on Ipsy, I will be back to buy more of these products,you won't be sorry,well worth the price!
Great for Women Of Color
- This is by far my FAVORITE eyeshadow pallet of all time. Copper Peach in particular shows up beautifully on warm brown skin tones. I'll be doing a video review on the product soon because I think it's so great. Definitely don't hesitate to purchase this set. You need this in your life.
- These are fantastic eyeshadows and the quality of them are amazing! They are very pigmented and are easy to grab onto an eyeshadow brush. They are definitely worth it and are great to travel!
- I have the Plum Quartz and Copper Peach palettes and adore them both. The colors are all very natural looking, go on smooth, blend well, and last a long time. None of Pixis cosmetics irritate my eyes either (which is awesome because some other brands do).
Love me some Copper Peach!
The Copper Peach palette is my first purchase from Pixi and I absolutely adore it. The color payoff is amazing, can be used wet or dry, the color combinations off this one palette are endless. I will most likely purchase another palette or more soon!
- Beautiful color combinations, I have two of these now and I am very happy with them. They have a nice color payoff and last pretty much the whole day without primer.
best of all pallets
- To be simply put I LOVE THESE. I love that they are mineral and non glittery but silky shine. A must have for my makeup collection. I also love that this line is sold at Target.
- I bought this palette on sale at Target as I was looking for something nice to do a friends makeup for her upcoming wedding and I love love love it!! The colors are beautiful and have a wonderful subtle shimmer without being too glittery or sparkly. I am amazed at how long lasting these are as well. I do use shadow primer, but I applied this at 8:30 this morning and they still look fabulous, after over a 12 hour day! I definitely will be heading back to Target to purchase the one with smoky blues--so fabulous! You nailed it Petra
What it is formulated to do:
Look fresh in moments with these pretty palettes! Mineral formula reflects light away from imperfections while gemstone-inspired tones enhance your natural eye beauty. Shades specifically coordinated for foolproof eye enhancement.
Beneficial ingredients and what they do:
Vitamin E nourishes and protects delicate skin around the eye
|How to||Lighter shades designed to be swished on with a single stroke over lid, brow bone and under eye for eye-brightening effect. Darker shades can be used in crease and as liner to sculpt & define eyes. Use a large fluffy brush for a sheer effect, or a shorter bristle brush for more colour payoff.|
|Has a video||No|
Copper Peach INGREDIENTS: Mica, Petrolatum, Mineral Oil (Paraffinum Liquidum), Polybutene, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Tocopheryl Acetate, Tocopherol. [+/- Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Red 40 Lake (CI 16035), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891)].
Plum Quartz INGREDIENTS: Mica, Petrolatum, Mineral Oil (Paraffinum Liquidum), Polybutene, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Tocopheryl Acetate, Tocopherol. [+/- Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Red 40 Lake (CI 16035), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891)].
Emerald Gold INGREDIENTS: Mica, Petrolatum, Mineral Oil (Paraffinum Liquidum), Polybutene, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Tocopheryl Acetate, Tocopherol. [+/- Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090), Ferric Ferrocyanide (CI 77510), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Ultramarines (CI 77007)].
Ingredients are subject to change. For the most complete and up-to-date list of ingredients, refer to the product packaging.