Great nail polish
- Colors were exactly what I was looking for, and the polish gives a professional appearance. Very long lasting.
- The formula is brilliant and they are super long lasting, the brush is great and the bottles are so cute! I wont the exotic emerald and diamond dazzle in a giveaway and went and purchased 'very violet" the day after trying out the exotic emerald! Super impressed, in comparison to the Essie polishes, i prefer these!
Amazing colors and long-lasting polish!
- I absolutely LOVE this polish. I bought Lime Lustre and Summer Pink (which looks neon!) and they are such beautiful colors. Most polish lasts 2 days (at most) on my nails w/o chipping, but I had this on 4 days with no top coat before it chipped and it barely chipped at all. I wasn't able to remove the polish for a while and 10 days later I still had most of the polish on my nails. LOVE this polish!! LOVE!
- Love the violet purple color of the wakeup wisteria. I don't have a color quite like this and it's perfect for the spring and summer!
- These colors are really unique and bright and I love them. The long brush makes applying really easy and I am terrible at applying nail polish.
So Many Colors!
- I ordered the Nail Colour in Soft Seafoam because I have never used a light blue nail polish before. It looks really nice and hasn't chipped any since I applied it 4 days ago. Because it is holding up so well, I need to test out more colors and there are plenty from which to pick!
Love, Love, Love these color selections!
- I just ordered Aquamarine Aura, Nude Dazzle, and Crystal Champagne and the colors are so rich. I tried the Nude Dazzle and I just love the sparkle. You can't find these color tones anywhere else! I can't wait to order all the other colors . . .
- Currently wearing the Nude Dazzle,Omg I'm super happy its chip free lasted longer than i though, and for such an affordable nail polish it has great pigmentation! Will purchase again soon !
- I love the variety of colors offered! I just got the lavender color and it is beautiful, though slightly darker than I was expecting. I've had it on for a day with no base or top coat and it's chipping a little, but I'm pretty hard on my nails. These nail polishes don't seem to smell as much as other brands, which is a big plus in my book!
I love these polishes!
- I have a couple colors and they are beautiful and bright. The baby pink is one of my favorites! These are very opaque and 2 coats is all I ever need and they actually last without chipping! That is a BIG deal for me because I must have oily nails because most polishes start to chip off within the first 24 hours. I want them all and I will have them because they are very affordable.
|Has a video||No|
Use 3 strokes brush from base of nail to tip for a clean finish - one in the centre and a stroke to either side.
Apply a second coat for more colour intensity.
Butyl Acetate, Ethyl Acetate, Nitrocellulose, Anhydride Copolymer, Acetyl Tributyl Citrate, Isopropyl Alcohol, Stearalkonium Hectorite, Styrene/Acrylates Copolymer, Benzophenone-1. May Contain: [+/- D&C Red 6 Barium Lake (CI 15850), D&C Red 7 Calcium Lake (CI 15850), D&C Red 34 Calcium Lake (CI 15880:1), D&C Yellow 5 Aluminum Lake (CI 19140), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Red Iron Oxide (CI 77489), Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide (CI 77510), Black Iron Oxide (CI 77491), Mica (CI 77019), Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163)].
Ingredients are subject to change. For the most complete and up-to-date list of ingredients, refer to the product packaging.